Thread: Opponent View: Raiders see great opportunity in regular season finale

1. UL Football Opponent View: Raiders see great opportunity in regular season finale

Heading into the final game of the regular season, Middle Tennessee's football team has plenty still to play for.

With a three-game win streak, the Raiders have positioned themselves to become bowl eligible if they can finish with a win at Louisiana-Lafayette and finish 6-6.

The Ragin' Cajuns play host to the Blue Raiders of Middle Tennessee Wednesday, Dec. 3 . Kickoff is set for 6 p. The game will be televised on ESPN+.

Like Middle Tennessee, Lafayette is also trying to pick up a final win and close at 6-6.

But, while the Raiders have won three straight conference games, the Cajuns are on a three-game losig streak.

The rest of the story

UL Football Re: Opponent View: Raiders see great opportunity in regular season finale

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    _ _
    With the game on Wednesday night, ESPN+ and internet video, how much will the attendance be affected? If we have 10K we will be lucky. Hope I'm wrong here.This is grate for the one's that can't attend the game for whatever reason. But I see many staying home that night that could and should attend.sad, sad, sad

Default Re: Opponent View: Raiders see great opportunity in regular season finale

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    _ With the game on Wednesday night, ESPN+ and internet video, how much will the attendance be affected? If we have 10K we will be lucky. Hope I'm wrong here.This is grate for the one's that can't attend the game for whatever reason. But I see many staying home that night that could and should attend.sad, sad, sad _
    What is ESPN+ ? Does that mean it'll be on ESPN Gameplan ?

So far, it is not televised locally in the Nashville area, which really sucks.

I cannot understand why a game would be on a Wednesday and NOT televised, esp. with it being a "championship-type" game, with the winner most likely going to a Bowl.

This is Upsetting Re: Opponent View: Raiders see great opportunity in regular season finale

Dude! I'm hitting the road up to Virgina (due to work) on Wednesday and the one thing I was stoked about was the game "so I thought" being on ESPN!! This blows!!!

Thread Information