Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call

Default Roll Call

I know that its hard times for a Cajun fan, but I think its time for us to at least look forward to the last game of the season. I'm holding off on any talk of coaching change or the conference championship that we didn't win until December 3rd at about 10:00 PM.

I think that we all know that November was an awful month for Cajuns, but maybe we can start December off right on the 3rd. I know I will be there, yelling as loud as ever, in what looks like it might be a rainy cold day. The past few games may, or may not deserve our support, but for almost a 2 month span in the middle of this season, we saw the most exciting football that has been played at this university since Jake Delhomme was slinging the rock all over the field, and I believe that these seniors, heck, this entire team deserve us to show up one last time and thank them for that run in the middle of the season if nothing else.

Count me in as someone that will be there December 3rd at Cajunfield! Who's coming with me?

Default Re: Roll Call

I will be there with a converted Cajun fan. (Mississippi State)

CC

My 4 tickets will get used.

It's one last time to see Tyrell and Mick and our Cajun seniors do their thing at Cajun Field. Oh yes, I'll be there.

Track & Field Re: Roll Call

Never on the field of college football was so much owed by so many to so few.

These seniors came here on a hope and a prayer of being the foundation of an up and coming football program, your program. There was no indoor practice facility, no field turf, no new equipment in the weight room, or talk of stadium overhauls, THERE WAS NO ADEQUATE FOOD BEING SERVED FOR ATHLETES(still not), and there certainly was no bowl talk.

These guys have earned my respect on and off the field, and deserve far more than my support at their last home game. I'm in!

I'll be there. It's still hard to believe Fenroy is a senior. Seems like just yesterday he was opening the eyes of Cajun fans.

I'm there. No matter how anyone feels about the admin or the staff there should be no question about these players, especially the seniors, deserving everyone's thanks and support.

This is so COOL Re: Roll Call

There is nothing more exciting than UL football. Like my momma said, football is like a box of X's and O's, you never know who will show upI will be there.

It will be tough for me to get off of work back to back nights because I have a final in my night class the Thursday but I think I will be sick Wednesday so I will be there.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Roll Call

I'm there. These guys really need our support.

Will be there with the family!!!!

I will be there as always, rain or shine. Good luck to the Seniors and I hope they can send us (and themselves) out with a win.

13. Default Re: Roll Call

Would not miss it for any reasonWe will be there with appreciation for all that these players (especially the seniors) have given to this program. I am really thankfull for the leadership this class of seniors has shown to the younger guys. I know that they will take the lessons learned this year and apply them to the future.

I WISH I WAS THERE ALREADY, BEER IN HAND!

Quote Originally Posted by Gbbaseball7 View Post
    _ Would not miss it for any reasonWe will be there with appreciation for all that these players (especially the seniors) have given to this program. I am really thankfull for the leadership this class of seniors has shown to the younger guys. I know that they will take the lessons learned this year and apply them to the future. _

I'll be there watching a big win.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information