Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Roll Call

Default Re: Roll Call

I'm slowly getting out of my depression from this past weekend and by next Wednesday I'll be ready to go again. If we ever get on a roll and sustain it more than a game or two, look out!

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    _ I'm there. These guys really need our support. _

I wish the university could partner with the city in some way and ask all businesses to close early that day (2:00 pm) for people to come out to tailgate and attend the game. Make it a city-wide effort to support UL and these seniors, in particular, who have done so much to enhance UL football. Not to mention to have a good crowd on ESPN Plus and make a statement to any bowl officials in attendance, should we win, that picking UL for their bowl will be a good move with good ticket sales and attendance by UL. That is something they will be looking closely at in selecting a 6-6 team.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ I wish the university could partner with the city in some way and ask all businesses to close early that day (2:00 pm) for people to come out to tailgate and attend the game. Make it a city-wide effort to support UL and these seniors, in particular, who have done so much to enhance UL football. Not to mention to have a good crowd on ESPN Plus and make a statement to any bowl officials in attendance, should we win, that picking UL for their bowl will be a good move with good ticket sales and attendance by UL. That is something they will be looking closely at in selecting a 6-6 team. _
    Why would any business want to close early during the Christmas season. If I owned a business in Lafayette only a large monetary inducement from the University would make me close my doors. And if it was an office building I would tell my employees they could come in a little early and leave a little early. Lets be realistic here.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    _ And if it was an office building I would tell my employees they could come in a little early and leave a little early. Lets be realistic here. _
    BOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information