Thread: I Come Here, Begging for Forgiveness

Default I Come Here, Begging for Forgiveness

So some of you may remember my thread about a real problem I was having. Before the Mississippi State game, I had bought this Miller Fortune beer to drink while listening to the broadcast.

The beer tasted like I imagine Z's gym socks would, however, when I drank that beer, we out-scored Miss State. When I drank good beer, best we seemed to do was keep even with their runs.

Saturday night, I had two of those Fortune beers left. I also had some various Parish beer I had bought while back in Lafayette last weekend. I started the game drinking the Parish beers. We got down 3-1. I switched to Fortune, and while drinking my last two, we out-scored Ole ____ 8-1. Once I was depleted of the Miller Fortune crap, I switched back to Parish, whereby we hung on to the lead and won.

Yesterday evening, I went to the store, I decided "There is no way my beer drinking determines a baseball game". Therefore, I picked up a nice create-you-own 6 pack of some good stuff. No Fortune. And we know the result.

So I come here, to you, my friends, at the Ragin Pagin, to beg for your forgiveness for my grave error last night. Please understand that I don't like drinking ____ty beer, BUT I do want us to win.

Rest assured, on my way home from the office this afternoon, I know damn well what purchase I must make.

#RefuseToLose!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: I Come Here, Begging for Forgiveness

Well I aint gonna name any names but two RP members allowed their two wives to sit together totally screwing up the Box 9 mojo. Didn't want to say anything because they are lovely ladies and I was fortunate enough to have them sit next to me, but dang that plus NO fuscia in our box totally e'ffd things up.
    Going for broke tonight. Fresh shirt, fresh shorts, socks and boxer briefs.Let do it.

Z

I forgive Matthew Stevens but THIS??? I will never forgive :-)

How could you do that to this team
    Its time to go get you a case that can last through the CWS

I haven't been sporting the colors because every piece of gear was in the laundry when this started. Should I wear red tonight or stay with it?

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    I haven't been sporting the colors because every piece of gear was in the laundry when this started. Should I wear red tonight or stay with it?
    Come on man! This is baseball. Last night was an anomaly for you and the Cajuns. No red!!

Wow, you people make me sick. Way to let go of the rope last night.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Come on man! This is baseball. Last night was an anomaly for you and the Cajuns. No red!!
    10-4

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Wow, you people make me sick. Way to let go of the rope last night.
    If HUD or Rusty Whit showed up right now and whipped my ___, I wouldn't hold it against them. I will not let go of that rope tonight!

Wellall last night did was set up a new winning streak thru the World Series

Can someone Miller Fortune board Cajunrunner, to make sure he gets his fill of Fortune? That may just provide enough good Fortune for the Cajuns to make it to Omaha.

I wore the same shirt that I wore for the 1st JSU game. I made sure I didn't wear it for any other game. Figured if I wore it as an undershirt this time with my polo over it wouldn't matter. I was wrong. I blame myself as well. Sorry guys.

Drink the __'ing beer!!! (Miller Fortune Beer)

I love duality in statements

Thread Information