Thread: Wow

1. Default Wow

Gentlemen, Ladies, i must say that I am just as shocked as you all are. I expect my team to win, but I also expected the Cajuns to make it a painful and stress-filled game. I'm not here to gloat or to brag in any way. I am here to say that while I am happy my team won, I am also very saddened to see the game was not a close one. you all know by now that I love the Cajuns, they are my second favorite college football team. I wanted very badly for this game to come down to the wire so as to impress the bowl scouts.

I wish your team the best of luck next week. I hope you destroy the opposition. I will be pulling for Louisiana with everything I have, and I wish you all an enjoyable week of football. thank you so much for those of you who made the trip. Regardless of the game, i hope you enjoyed your trip to Troy. Next season I will be coming down for the game and I hope I can meet each and every one of you. I love cajun food, so if I still have some friends on here after tonight's game, I hope you can show me how REAL cajuns do it up before a game. God bless, and thank you for letting me be a member of your community.

Greg

Default Re: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Delta Chi View Post
    _ Gentlemen, Ladies, i must say that I am just as shocked as you all are. I expect my team to win, but I also expected the Cajuns to make it a painful and stress-filled game. I'm not here to gloat or to brag in any way. I am here to say that while I am happy my team won, I am also very saddened to see the game was not a close one. you all know by now that I love the Cajuns, they are my second favorite college football team. I wanted very badly for this game to come down to the wire so as to impress the bowl scouts.

I wish your team the best of luck next week. I hope you destroy the opposition. I will be pulling for Louisiana with everything I have, and I wish you all an enjoyable week of football. thank you so much for those of you who made the trip. Regardless of the game, i hope you enjoyed your trip to Troy. Next season I will be coming down for the game and I hope I can meet each and every one of you. I love cajun food, so if I still have some friends on here after tonight's game, I hope you can show me how REAL cajuns do it up before a game. God bless, and thank you for letting me be a member of your community.

Greg _
    Thanks and congratulations to your Trojans. I am deeply saddened to see the collapse in this year's team. Just a month ago things looked so bright. Now, it's hard to see any bright spots. Good luck to Troy in the NO Bowl. I hope they crush the CUSA opposition.

wow

igeaux.mobi

Where the hell where you yesterday? I didn't meet the right people!

Glad to see you guys brought a decent crowd. Good luck the rest of the season. We could have come out down after the LSU game or up and ready to play. It was the latter and we put a complete game together. See you guys next year.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hemiman View Post
    _ Glad to see you guys brought a decent crowd. Good luck the rest of the season. We could have come out down after the LSU game or up and ready to play. It was the latter and we put a complete game together. See you guys next year. _
    I thought your defense played well. I thought your offense could have hit us harder. that is a sad thing to consider. Our coach thought we played your passing game well. LMAO I felt like your staff got up on us and didn't take the chance of throwing in traffic and having another reversal. I thought we would do more to actually take a stab at stealing that game. We decided to take a broken knife (albeit a mean machete) to a gun fight because our pistol shooters are still in redshirt diapers according to our coach. We sunk one 3-pointer to avoid the gooseegg. Wow is right. You have a good football program. Must be fun. Good luck to you. and yes. there is always "next year" here in Cajunland.

7. Default Re: Wow

well Coach Blakeney said on the Trojan Football Report that your defense moves around a lot, and that works great for our zone blocking scheme. that's why we ran the wheels off of DuJuan Harris (#32). he ended up having 234 yards rushing, 2 TDs and one passing TD. can you believe TROY was the only division 1 school to even recruit that guy?! his only offer going into the final week of recruitment was FAMU. he said he took a visit there and the facilities were terrible. said his highschool had nicer facilities. Tony Franklin called him up 4 days before the end of recruitment and DuJuan came up for a visit. he commited in the hotel room after his tour. he loved TROY and wanted to play for us so badly he was set. we love DuJuan, and there's talk that he is one of the best runningbacks we've EVER had. funny, he could start for any SEC team out there, but no one ever gave him love.except us.

who knows, maybe one day he'll be as good as Tyrell Fenroy. wishful thinking, but maybe.

best of luck next week fellas. once again, i'm sorry the game was that bad for you guys, please don't harbor any hard feelings. if you'd like please come join us over on www.gotroytrojans.com, we'd love to have you as a regular poster.

OH, NO. WE SUCK AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Delta Chi View Post
    _ Gentlemen, Ladies, i must say that I am just as shocked as you all are. I expect my team to win, but I also expected the Cajuns to make it a painful and stress-filled game. I'm not here to gloat or to brag in any way. I am here to say that while I am happy my team won, I am also very saddened to see the game was not a close one. you all know by now that I love the Cajuns, they are my second favorite college football team. I wanted very badly for this game to come down to the wire so as to impress the bowl scouts.

Greg _
    I say in all seriousness that I am as impressed by your comments as I was by the game the Trojans played against us.

I think UL ends the next two football seasons against Troy and I remain hopeful that we can figure a way to be competitive in those two games.

Thread Information