Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Louisiana vs. Troy

Default Re: Louisiana vs. Troy

Quote Originally Posted by joetox View Post
    _ Wow, this is disturbing. What happened to the team we traveled from FL to Lafayette to see beat ASU? At least I don't feel so guilty now for not taking my family to Troy. What a mess, this program needs help. _

We are finishing just like we started against USM.

I think we just gave up another TD...Unfortunately, the timeclock wont even save us from more embarassment.

I'm so depressed....

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    _ I think we just gave up another TD...Unfortunately, the timeclock wont even save us from more embarassment.

I'm so depressed.... _

And, basketball is losing to Utah freaking Valley State 49-24. Let's get rid of both the football and basketball coaching staffs. This is utterly rediculous.

Yeah, sorry to all the Bustle fans like myself. It's time for a change. The biggest problem with UL athletics in general is we wait to long to pull a plug on a plug. Then when we finally do the program is in such bad shape that the replacement for the plug is good enough to get us to mediocrity and we're so greatful that we let him stay long enough to make mediocrity the norm. Now we're so confused and numb that we can't make a change because we're affraid of getting another plug that we stick with the mediocre til he becomes a plug.

If your not moving forward your dying. We need a change just for the sake of change. WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOOSE???? MEDIOCRITY????? I'll take my chances......

P.S. I didn't say this after 1 or 2 strait losses, but now with the way this team looked tonight, the gradual decline, it's becoming too obvious to me to ignore. SORRY RICKY, Nothing personal, just buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ And, basketball is losing to Utah freaking Valley State 49-24. Let's get rid of both the football and basketball coaching staffs. This is utterly rediculous. _
    Next year...we get last years excuse again...we're no doubtedly gonna be "young"....Good god, I need some reason for hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    _ Yeah, sorry to all the Bustle fans like myself. It's time for a change. The biggest problem with UL athletics in general is we wait to long to pull a plug on a plug. Then when we finally do the program is in such bad shape that the replacement for the plug is good enough to get us to mediocrity and we're so greatful that we let him stay long enough to make mediocrity the norm. Now we're so confused and numb that we can't make a change because we're affraid of getting another plug that we stick with the mediocre til he becomes a plug.

If your not moving forward your dying. We need a change just for the sake of change. WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOOSE???? MEDIOCRITY????? I'll take my chances......

P.S. I didn't say this after 1 or 2 strait losses, but now with the way this team looked tonight, the gradual decline, it's becoming too obvious to me to ignore. SORRY RICKY, Nothing personal, just buisness. _

Hes had 7 years and thats enough.

_ Yeah, sorry to all the Bustle fans like myself. It's time for a change. The biggest problem with UL athletics in general is we wait to long to pull a plug on a plug. Then when we finally do the program is in such bad shape that the replacement for the plug is good enough to get us to mediocrity and we're so greatful that we let him stay long enough to make mediocrity the norm. Now we're so confused and numb that we can't make a change because we're affraid of getting another plug that we stick with the mediocre til he becomes a plug.

P.S. I didn't say this after 1 or 2 strait losses, but now with the way this team looked tonight, the gradual decline, it's becoming too obvious to me to ignore. SORRY RICKY, Nothing personal, just buisness. _
    Good Post.

Quote Originally Posted by shlilley View Post
    _ Posting live from troy!
    Got 11 of us face painted and loud in the endzone.

igeaux.mobi _
    Were you the guy with the painted red face that wasn't even watching the game because you were too busy bragging about LSU winning last week to their fans????

If so, you made every UL fan look like dumba**es. We were getting STOMPED and here you are making fun of Troy because they blew a lead. I was ashamed to be wearing the same colors as you.

Good post...The problem is that he is under contract for the next 3 years so a buyout is highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Good post...The problem is that he is under contract for the next 3 years so a buyout is highly unlikely.
    I think it is 2 years left, not 3.

Anyway, does it really matter? Do we really have to go through the motions of a 2 or 3 win season to save a few bucks?

How much money will we lose through donations, ticket sales, concessions, etc., etc. if we wait? I submit to you it is a wash.

So, why wait?

If we go 5-7 and keep him around, you may as well give him a lifetime contract now. Seriously.

It would put an end to us expecting brighter days, expecting improvement.

We would all just obediently accept whatever drivel they're trying to pass off as competitive FBS football and enjoy the peace that belongs to the blissfully ignorant.

We could serve Soylent Green at the concession stand. It'll be wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    _ I think it is 2 years left, not 3.

Anyway, does it really matter? Do we really have to go through the motions of a 2 or 3 win season to save a few bucks?

How much money will we lose through donations, ticket sales, concessions, etc., etc. if we wait? I submit to you it is a wash.

So, why wait?

If we go 5-7 and keep him around, you may as well give him a lifetime contract now. Seriously.

It would put an end to us expecting brighter days, expecting improvement.

We would all just obediently accept whatever drivel their trying to pass off as competitive FBS football and enjoy the peace that belongs to the blissfully ignorant.

We could serve Soylent Green at the concession stand. It'll be wonderful.

.. _
    Soylent Green! LOL! I wonder how many people got that. Man I'm getting old to go to a bowl game.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ Soylent Green! LOL! I wonder how many people got that. Man I'm getting old to go to a bowl game. _
    I'm surprised no one has made a remake of that classic. The concept is still as chilling, if not more chilling, than it was then.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ Soylent Green! LOL! I wonder how many people got that. Man I'm getting old to go to a bowl game. _
    Soylent Green is people!!! Soylent Green is people!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    _ Were you the guy with the painted red face that wasn't even watching the game because you were too busy bragging about LSU winning last week to their fans????

If so, you made every UL fan look like dumba**es. We were getting STOMPED and here you are making fun of Troy because they blew a lead. I was ashamed to be wearing the same colors as you. _
    Sure was! Don't worry about us. I watched the game. It was horrible. What did you want me to say?

When you drive 7 hours and your pumped up about your team and they lay an egg and their fans are talking smarck... I was just letting them know they weren't going to get to me. It was fun. It would have been awesome if I could have talked about the Cajuns... but I couldn't. There was nothing to cheer about or watch for that matter after halftime.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread Information