Thread: Ragin' Cajuns' dogpile was a happy accident

1. Default Ragin' Cajuns' dogpile was a happy accident

The dogpile following Louisiana’s regional-clinching win over Mississippi State on Monday night was a disappointment, and coach Tony Robichaux took responsibility for that Wednesday.

Only a small group of Ragin’ Cajuns wound up in a small pile of bodies near second base after relief pitcher Matt Plitt recorded the final strikeout in the 5-3 victory over the Bulldogs.

“I hollered, ‘Go dogpile,’ so they would know if they wanted to, they could,” Robichaux said. “Two or three of them a couple of seats down from me thought I said, ‘Don’t dog-pile.’

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns' dogpile was a happy accident

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    The dogpile following Louisiana’s regional-clinching win over Mississippi State on Monday night was a disappointment, and coach Tony Robichaux took responsibility for that Wednesday.

Only a small group of Ragin’ Cajuns wound up in a small pile of bodies near second base after relief pitcher Matt Plitt recorded the final strikeout in the 5-3 victory over the Bulldogs.

“I hollered, ‘Go dogpile,’ so they would know if they wanted to, they could,” Robichaux said. “Two or three of them a couple of seats down from me thought I said, ‘Don’t dog-pile.’

Best quote from Robe: "So I was glad some of them were like usual and ignored the coach."

Thread Information