Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UL Regional Champs

Default Re: UL Regional Champs

Well! Ex-cussssse me! I stand corrected, and emphatically at that! Maybe it's all those ugly 8' signs that makes it appear to be closed in.

BTW--I, and most of the other Dawgs are pulling for ya'll. Please don't be mad at me. I'm thinking you'uns and we'uns just might start playing each other more often, and I for one would rather have a friendly and respectful rivalry. We feed the other guys' outfielders over the fence--except for TSUN (known to some as Ol' Miss), and those loud-mouthed rednecks from Auburn.

Could be the trees!

Thanks BD. We like to think we have a snazzy little shortstop and can run a bit too. Team USA likes him anyway. We are expecting Ole Miss to put up a fuss, but our crowd to pull our guys through.

The crowd makes a difference, and I know ya'll are a rowdy bunch! TSUN (known to some as Ol' Miss) may just have it's best team ever, but they have a tradition of losing super regionals--only been to the CWS once, way back in the 70's, before Ron Polk showed up at MSU and changed college baseball for everybody. No doubt, Bianco is well-schooled on you guys, and will have his team prepared and focused. If he doesn't, there are a lot of big TSUN athletic supporters who are ready to string him up, believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldDawg View Post
    BTW--I, and most of the other Dawgs are pulling for ya'll. Please don't be mad at me. I'm thinking you'uns and we'uns just might start playing each other more often, and I for one would rather have a friendly and respectful rivalry. We feed the other guys' outfielders over the fence--except for TSUN (known to some as Ol' Miss), and those loud-mouthed rednecks from Auburn.
    I dated a couple of girls that went to Mississippi State and had to ship a bunch of shirts out this week to State fans pulling against Old ____. I do not care how long they wear the shirts but it is great advertisement for us.

No prob Bald Dawg. My rant on the field dimensions has more to do with stuff I had read on other boards as well. It just seems that people like to make excuses for our power numbers and it's funny that they don't actually look up these things for themselves.

You're good in my book baldy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information