Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread: #1 Louisiana's Epic Choke turns into Epic Comeback

Default Re: EPIC CHOKE

Nobody calling for the hitting coach to be fired yet?

2. Default Re: EPIC CHOKE

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    So what's your real login?

I'm betting you're an alter.
    No alter. I just got tired of reading all the BS by some on here. Look man, we had a great regular season winning 50 plus game and both the regular and conference title. I am very happy. However, I did not expect us to lose without scoring a run to one of the worse team in the tourney and I sure as heck you did not either. Sorry if I am not one of those ones on here that think we will not end up winning our regional. Also, go back and look at our last 8-10 games, our offense has been nothing special. We scored mostly because of errors, hit batters and walks. It is what it is. WE CHOKED.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I've had to delete posts off of this website because of this very thing. This team as barely beaten AVERAGE PITCHING for 6 weeks and people got mad when it was pointed out! These are the fruits of our labor folks!!!
    Can I have your tics for tomorrow? I know some folks who want to see the Cajuns

4. Default Re: EPIC CHOKE

No wonder Tony went with Austin

Can't wait to see how Jay spins this one, since he's been spending the last 3 weeks making callers that question this team look like embiciles

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Can I have your tics for tomorrow? I know some folks who want to see the Cajuns

I have every right to post my opinion. Those kids didn't take JSU seriously, period. And then they couldn't flip the switch.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ItechGrad1993 View Post
    No alter. I just got tired of reading all the BS by some on here. Look man, we had a great regular season winning 50 plus game and both the regular and conference title. I am very happy. However, I did not expect us to lose without scoring a run to one of the worse team in the tourney and I sure as heck you did not either. Sorry if I am not one of those ones on here that think we will not end up winning our regional. Also, go back and look at our last 8-10 games, our offense has been nothing special. We scored mostly because of errors, hit batters and walks. It is what it is. WE CHOKED.
    It's not a choke when it's a trend JSU stepped up, Cajuns took them lightly Period

I have every right to post my opinion. Those kids didn't take JSU seriously, period. And then they couldn't flip the switch.
    Good. Then get your ___ to the Tigue tomorrow

8. Default Re: EPIC CHOKE

It's not a choke when it's a trend JSU stepped up, Cajuns took them lightly Period
    Yes, it is a CHOKE JOB not other way of spinning it. Taking them lightly is losing 6-4 or something of that nature. Our pitching and defense was great. JSU did not step up. They only scored 1 run.

K, I think I've had enough of RP for one day. Have a good night fellas. See y'all at the Tigue tomorrow. Make sure you wear sunscreen--that sun is no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ItechGrad1993 View Post
    Do not tell the sunshine pumpers this I would not want to upset them.

Really I cannot believe that some actually think we will make it thru our regional now. I would be happy if we do not go 2 and a bar b cue.
    Really.

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    Miss. State players were laughing on their way out.
    Come on guys.State played first, remember? We've been in these things way too many times not to realize that it is likely that you guys will still play your way to Sunday. IF the players were laughing, I will gua-ran-tee you that Coach Cohen has already chewed their butts.

12. Default Re: EPIC CHOKE

Quote Originally Posted by BaldDawg View Post
    Come on guys.State played first, remember? We've been in these things way too many times not to realize that it is likely that you guys will still play your way to Sunday. IF the players were laughing, I will gua-ran-tee you that Coach Cohen has already chewed their butts.
    I do not blame them for laughing, our performance from an offensive standpoint was disgusting to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Baseball and softball season will end tomorrow. LSU will go to CWS. We will never hear the end of it.
    Who cares what they say. You think they didn't have their share of disappointments before they ever won a national title. You all wanted the struggle. You wanted the drama. Now it's here. Thus team is gonna have to get their shovels out & dig. Todd, I'm gonna let you stay when these guys pull this $h!+ out so you can tell me thank you for giving you a chance to regain your dignity. Should thus team happen to not do what it's done 15 tolimes this season without failure, I'll be severely disappointed for them. But I will never forget how I was able to feel pretty damn good as a supporter of this university for the greatest week in this school's history. So you can sit around & lick your nuts if you want. But I am proud of what these guys already did. And I fully expect them to finish the job.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: EPIC CHOKE

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Who cares what they say. You think they didn't have their share of disappointments before they ever won a national title. You all wanted the struggle. You wanted the drama. Now it's here. Thus team is gonna have to get their shovels out & dig. Todd, I'm gonna let you stay when these guys pull this $h!+ out so you can tell me thank you for giving you a chance to regain your dignity. Should thus team happen to not do what it's done 15 tolimes this season without failure, I'll be severely disappointed for them. But I will never forget how I was able to feel pretty damn good as a supporter of this university for the greatest week in this school's history. So you can sit around & lick your nuts if you want. But I am proud of what these guys already did. And I fully expect them to finish the job.
    THIS +1,000,000,000,000.
    Last edited by NOCajun; May 31st, 2014 at 12:22 am. Reason: BEAT SDSU!!! #GeauxCajuns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Hell yes! (With headbanging thingies - don't know how to "draw" those)

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread Information