Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: #1 Louisiana's Epic Choke turns into Epic Comeback

1. Default Re: EPIC CHOKE

Quote Originally Posted by mission omaha View Post
    I think they said during the game he was a 2-3 round Draft pick! And SWAC pitcher of the year.
    If you are talking about the starter against us, he had made only 4 starts the entire year coming into the UL game. He was not even all-SWAC. The pitcher they have that made All-SWAC, threw vs. State. Not sure what broadcast said he'd be high pick, but the guy was topping out at 80 mph. There are 40 rounds in the draft and this guy won't even be picked.

Default Re: EPIC CHOKE

Quote Originally Posted by bigbossman View Post
    If you are talking about the starter against us, he had made only 4 starts the entire year coming into the UL game. He was not even all-SWAC. The pitcher they have that made All-SWAC, threw vs. State. Not sure what broadcast said he'd be high pick, but the guy was topping out at 80 mph. There are 40 rounds in the draft and this guy won't even be picked.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Cajuns will beat Jackson State.
    It's about time they finished off Jackson State.

Cajuns will beat Mississippi State.

This thread needs to be stickied for eternity & sent to the coach to be placed next to the national championship plaque.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I'm sure they were. JSU players were also laughing on their way out.
    And we were laughing as they were boarding their buses to head home.

Keep it going guys!
    Geaux LA!

I wonder what Tyler Bray thought about the games today???

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    Miss. State players were laughing on their way out.
    I wonder if they are laughing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I wonder if they are laughing now.
    They are in complete disarray, as they stay another night in their hotel rooms stuck in Lafayette; instead of riding back to Starkville.

I love how their fans thought that they had this regional won just by showing up to the game.

Man, I can't wait until tomorrow night,

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    Im not upset over the loss anymore. Looking back i blame the loss on Deggs. Late in the game, runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out, Strentz up to bat. Instead of putting a squeeze bunt in play to get a run in and tie the game, we allow the batters to strike out and fly out. ____ poor strategy!

Today is a new day. We will WIN!!

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    Im not upset over the loss anymore. Looking back i blame the loss on Deggs. Late in the game, runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out, Strentz up to bat. Instead of putting a squeeze bunt in play to get a run in and tie the game, we allow the batters to strike out and fly out. ____ poor strategy!

Today is a new day. We will WIN!!
    I think Deggs knows his personel a lot better then we do.as much as we use small ball I would think that he would have called for the squeeze if he thought it was the best option.you going to blame him for that loss.ok, then how many Wins you want to give him credit for?

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    It's about time they finished off Jackson State.

Cajuns will beat Mississippi State.
    And the Cajuns will beat Mississippi State again. Like there was any doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Today is the big one. San Diego State has saved their top pitcher for this game. We will have to fight tooth and nail; but I believe that we will win

Jackson State will get busted by Mississippi State because their "all trash/no fastball pitching" is depleted. Miss St will send them down to the losers bracket for us to destroy; and we will using Hicks & Wilson.

Mississippi St will be ready for us in the first game, but Boutte will prevail.

Milhorn will pitch the last game, and it'll be the Milhorn that we know from earlier in the season. Bazar will pitch the last three innings and show why he will be a starter next year.

This all came to us after the game last night while sitting on the tailgate of a 10 year old Toyota Tacoma drinking the leftover beer from pre game.

I believe that we will win

One of my best all time postsand done while drinking!!!

I have been a Cajun Fan for over 35 years, and I did give up, but this is not the old Cajun Athletics. I am so glad I was wrong, these boys have more toughness and grit than anyone in the country. Bandwagon King, you were exactly right in everything you said, I apologize for the harsh words, I have seen the highs and lows of this program, and was so happy to wake up this morning with my vermilion and white on

We Got DAT!!!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information