Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Game 2: Jackson State vs. Louisiana

Default Re: Game 2: Jackson State vs. Louisiana

We're about to find out what we're made of! Good night.

We are the laughing stock of college athletics right now. The difference between us and LSU is they would have found a way to win, our lack of adjustment at the plate is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    Agreed!!!
    Nigga please!!!

We, at UL, still have a solid squad.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNTODD44 View Post
    We are the laughing stock of college athletics right now. The difference between us and LSU is they would have found a way to win, our lack of adjustment at the plate is pathetic
    Blow me - hit it and don't come back.

The faithful will be here!

Are you seriously posting this on every flicking thread?

Give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    Nigga please!!!

We, at UL, still have a solid squad.
    Haha please refrain from the racial slurs

Wow. You guys got the rumors flying.about MSU saving Ross Mitchell for Sunday. From a Bulldog standpoint, makes sense. We'll use our strikeout king tomorrow, in the process set up JSU for your revenge, and save the Prince of Groundouts for the championship game. Coach Cohen has already made the speech about taking care of business, I can assure you.

9. Default Re: Game 2: Jackson State vs. Louisiana

But we were ranked #1 in all the polls last week

As much as I dislike LSU, they have never lost the first game to a #4 seed when they were a national seed in a regional.

Also, throwing our #1 was stupid. We should of beat Jack st with our 4th or 5th pitcher.

Nice bounce back today!!! I'll be satisfied with a regional win. We haven't beaten anyone this season aside from LSU, who used strictly bullpen in a shortened 5 inning game. It's been a great season. Hope it continues, but in reality we are not a top 12-15 team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cie View Post
    Nice bounce back today!!! I'll be satisfied with a regional win. We haven't beaten anyone this season aside from LSU, who used strictly bullpen in a shortened 5 inning game. It's been a great season. Hope it continues, but in reality we are not a top 12-15 team.
    n
    Thank you Tiger fan! Great first post.

12. Default

Better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Moron

Hater gunna hate

You're right.we aren't a top 12-15 team. We're a top 10 team.

How about Florida State? How about Florida? You telling me those aren't top ten teams, either?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information