Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Orleans Bowl Vs Indepedence Bowl?

UL Football New Orleans Bowl Vs Indepedence Bowl?

Which Bowl Game would you like to see us in? Tell me which one would you like to see UL play in and why? N.O. Bowl pays I think in the 100,000+s on up while the Ind. bowl pays if I am right in the 500,000+s on up. both bowls are in Louisiana and we will not have to travel far depending on the out come of the final 3 games. On espn bowl projection (Ind Bowl UL vs Arkon)(N.O. Bowl UL vs Memphis

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Vs Indepedence Bowl?

I want us to win 6 games this year.

Apparently our injury situation right now is ridiculous.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

But to answer your question, the New Orleans Bowl, no doubt.

Higher attendence, funner city, and it would mean we won the conference, which would be awesome.

Also, I live in New Orleans, so.

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    _ Which Bowl Game would you like to see us in? Tell me which one would you like to see UL play in and why? N.O. Bowl pays I think in the 100,000+s on up while the Ind. bowl pays if I am right in the 500,000+s on up. both bowls are in Louisiana and we will not have to travel far depending on the out come of the final 3 games. On espn bowl projection (Ind Bowl UL vs Arkon)(N.O. Bowl UL vs Memphis _
    I'd rather see us win the SunBelt than have to settle for the consolation prize of the Independence Bowl, so the answer is simple.

New Orleans

Jeez,

After the UTEP game, I think we should put all this bowl talk to bed for now. There's a tough road ahead considering the current health of Des. These boys need to beat the next opponent, then the next one, and then the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleton View Post
    _ Jeez,

After the UTEP game, I think we should put all this bowl talk to bed for now. There's a tough road ahead considering the current health of Des. These boys need to beat the next opponent, then the next one, and then the next one. _
    +1

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    +1

Thank you
    New Orleans Bowl uber alles!

_ Jeez,

After the UTEP game, I think we should put all this bowl talk to bed for now. There's a tough road ahead considering the current health of Des. These boys need to beat the next opponent, then the next one, and then the next one. _
    and then the next one! (in New Orleans).ohsorry. There I geaux again with that bowl silliness

_ Jeez,

Finally someone gets it

Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft View Post
    _ Finally someone gets it _
    I know all of that bowl talk silliness last week must have been driving you nuts, huh?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Jeez,

It doesn't really matter what "we" talk about. But, I'll definitely confirm that my thoughts are all on the FAU game and what will we do to make sure we win. The QB situation bugs the heck out of me. I didn't mind people riding the buzz and talking bowls. but right now. this team has got to find a way to take on and conquer FAU.

12. Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Vs Indepedence Bowl?

This bowl talk won't matter one bit if we don't find a way to win our upcoming games. The fact is Des is not 100% and will not be for the remainder of the season. At this point we are looking at an uphill climb.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: New Orleans Bowl Vs Indepedence Bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ It doesn't really matter what "we" talk about. But, I'll definitely confirm that my thoughts are all on the FAU game and what will we do to make sure we win. The QB situation bugs the heck out of me. I didn't mind people riding the buzz and talking bowls. but right now. this team has got to find a way to take on and conquer FAU. _
    Realistically, the boys can lose to FAU and win the last two to get the 'ship, but taking a two-game skid into Troy ain't gonna help anything.

FAU is who we thought they were (to quote Dennis Green). They just blew a** at the beginning of the season. Rusty Smith is definitely not a worse quarterback than UTEP's. Yikes.

In principal, you have to strive for the NO Bowl. But aside from the proximate location, the Indy Bowl's better in every other aspect.

NO has the second lowest payout at 325K, while Indy pays $1.1 mil. More importantly, the "experience" of the NO bowl sucks. Of all the bowls I have attended, the NO easily ranks last for enjoyability, and it waivers on disappointment.

But this discussion is silly. The coronation of Troy as SunBelt champion is a manifest destiny, an inalienable right, simply stated. God's will. Who are you people, that makes you think you have a right to disagree with God?

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    Which Bowl Game would you like to see us in? Tell me which one would you like to see UL play in and why? N.O. Bowl pays I think in the 100,000+s on up while the Ind. bowl pays if I am right in the 500,000+s on up. both bowls are in Louisiana and we will not have to travel far depending on the out come of the final 3 games. On espn bowl projection (Ind Bowl UL vs Arkon)(N.O. Bowl UL vs Memphis
    Right now, I don't care which bowl would be in and don't want to think about it. In fact, we have a great challenge just to win this Saturday as our injury situation is very serious.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information