Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need tickets for the regional.

1. Default Need tickets for the regional.

I am looking for 4 tickets for game 1 on Friday. I am trying to come down with my mom, dad, and brother for the regional. I realize any game that features Louisiana will be hard to get, but hopefully I can at least buy some for the 1st game. I have been following your football program since y'all hired Hud. Hopefully we can get him back to Starkville one day.

Any help with tickets will be greatly appreciated. You can contact me at requiemforadawg@gmail.com or call/text me at 601-754-5981. Thanks Again.

Default Re: Need tickets for the regional.

You want HUD to leave us and in the next sentence ask for tix?

I assure you. That won't go over to well.

I was with you until the part about Hud going back to Starkville

;-)

4. Default Re: Need tickets for the regional.

Just being honest. Hud is one hell of a coach. I would trade him for Mullen in second. I'm not trying to derail this thread though.

I'll have 2 for sale if you can't find 4 all together. You can send me a PM here if you're interested.

I wonder if the lady having a baby today got her tickets to the softball Super Regional?

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I wonder if the lady having a baby today got her tickets to the softball Super Regional?
    raginlittlecajun?

I should have 6 for sale for all the non-UL games.

Im assuming that our tickets will be issued per day not per game. Can anyone confirm? If its issued per game, I will be willing to sell my non-UL game tickets.

per game. Stadium will be cleared between games.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    Im assuming that our tickets will be issued per day not per game. Can anyone confirm? If its issued per game, I will be willing to sell my non-UL game tickets.
    Softball regional was per game. I would assume baseball would be the same. Stadium cleared out after every game.

This would make many Miss State fans very happy.

13. Default Re: Need tickets for the regional.

While we're at it, I need 2-3 tickets for Cajuns' games this weekend. Cajun alum, live in Colorado now. Attended the Regional in 2000, flying in Thursday for these games, too. Wouldn't miss it. Would love an opportunity to buy unused tickets. Thanks!

Gene
    303-319-3171
    Ragincajuns99@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by RequiemForADawg View Post
    I am looking for 4 tickets for game 1 on Friday. I am trying to come down with my mom, dad, and brother for the regional. I realize any game that features Louisiana will be hard to get, but hopefully I can at least buy some for the 1st game. I have been following your football program since y'all hired Hud. Hopefully we can get him back to Starkville one day.

Any help with tickets will be greatly appreciated. You can contact me at requiemforadawg@gmail.com or call/text me at 601-754-5981. Thanks Again.
    I should have 4 for tickets to sale to all non-Cajun games this weekend.

I will know for sure by Tomorrow afternoon.

If you are interested shoot me a PM and I will send you my contact information.

Let me be th first to tell you WELCOME TO LOUISIANA! I hope that you have a good trip to Cajun Country and enjoy everything EXCEPT the final scores!

Donr forget to explore the Acadiana area between games and get a first-hand taste of one of the most unique cultures around!

15. Default Re: Need tickets for the regional.

Requiem

Sent you an email

For the UL fans;

Heard something about plenty of friendly tailgate spots this weekend and beer in the stadiums!!. anything to any of that

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information