Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 . LastLast

Thread: First time visitor to Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Plain breaded chicken wings? I didn't know those were still legal in american restaurants.
    Haha give them a chance!

2. Default Re: First time visitor to Lafayette

I definitely recognize the name. He is a Bulldog through and through, no doubt about it.

3. Default Re: First time visitor to Lafayette

Judice inn is STILL the best hamburger in town. Add extra sauce, an egg, and grilled onions to any burger you get!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: First time visitor to Lafayette

I'm so damn hungry for Lafayette food! You buncha lucky beyotches!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I was talking to a friend last week, he and his wife frequent HubCity Diner for breakfast and love the food and atmosphere?

I have never been.

We go to Hub City Diner more than any other place, mainly because we a long par five from it! But, the food is always well prepared and very consistent. Not raving about it, but the place has a good menu, good service and fairly priced. Hard to beat that combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I'm so damn hungry for Lafayette food! You buncha lucky beyotches!
    I was just thinking the sameI mean the food is pretty good here in Houston but man I miss my Lafayette food. At least I can always cook.

My wife & son decided we need food for supper. Guess where they want to get food from?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    My wife & son decided we need food for supper. Guess where they want to get food from?
    Enjoy the live music!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    I was just thinking the sameI mean the food is pretty good here in Houston but man I miss my Lafayette food. At least I can always cook.
    Where will you be watching the softball game at tomorrow? I want to go somewhere other Cajun fans in Houston will be. Is the Ragin' Cajun my best bet? If I get that email tomorrow I'll be at the Tigue Friday. What exciting times these are to be a Ragin' Cajun!

Quote Originally Posted by Univ.ofLA View Post
    Judice inn is STILL the best hamburger in town. Add extra sauce, an egg, and grilled onions to any burger you get!
    +1,000,000

Live band at my tailgate spot Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by campo118 View Post
    Where will you be watching the softball game at tomorrow? I want to go somewhere other Cajun fans in Houston will be. Is the Ragin' Cajun my best bet? If I get that email tomorrow I'll be at the Tigue Friday. What exciting times these are to be a Ragin' Cajun!
    Going to be watching at home. I have some family members coming over and will probably cook. The good thing is every bar in town will be playing the game tonight. This weekend is going to be difficult for me as I will be at Free Press all weekend so I'll be watching some baseball on my phone looks like, terrible timing I know.

Going to be watching at home. I have some family members coming over and will probably cook. The good thing is every bar in town will be playing the game tonight. This weekend is going to be difficult for me as I will be at Free Press all weekend so I'll be watching some baseball on my phone looks like, terrible timing I know.
    Haha I gave away my free FreePress tickets in hopes of getting a ticket in Lafayette this weekend. Love the lineup… not a fan of the festival set up, but if it weren't for Cajuns baseball this weekend I'd certainly be there

Quote Originally Posted by campo118 View Post
    Haha I gave away my free FreePress tickets in hopes of getting a ticket in Lafayette this weekend. Love the lineup… not a fan of the festival set up, but if it weren't for Cajuns baseball this weekend I'd certainly be there
    This is my first time a FPSF but with all the weather this week, it is not going to be fun. I am a HUGE Jack White fan (hints my user name) and live close by so I bought tickets as soon as he was announced but I have a feeling my girl and I will be in for a loooong weekend. Not to mention I wouldn't be able to sale my tickets if I tried.

This is my first time a FPSF but with all the weather this week, it is not going to be fun. I am a HUGE Jack White fan (hints my user name) and live close by so I bought tickets as soon as he was announced but I have a feeling my girl and I will be in for a loooong weekend. Not to mention I wouldn't be able to sale my tickets if I tried.
    I would solely buy FPSF tix if the whole SwishaHouse group would be performing. They keep teasing it but have never said it's for certain they are playing.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 . LastLast

Thread Information