Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22

Thread: First time visitor to Lafayette

Default Re: First time visitor to Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad View Post
    Just left Old Tyme for lunch and I would say 3/4 of the people in there had MSU gear on.
    I picked up lunch there as well and told my boss the same thing. They are enjoying our food and helping the Lafayette, Louisiana economy out.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I picked up lunch there as well and told my boss the same thing. They are enjoying our food and helping the Lafayette, Louisiana economy out.
    Sounds like most MSU fans are enjoying everything about Lafayette except what's happening inside "The Tigue"!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Sounds like most MSU fans are enjoying everything about Lafayette except what's happening inside "The Tigue"!
    I hope it stays that way. The ones I have met have been super nice except for one jerk, but overall good people.

Hopefully they return to Starkville and regale the administration there with tales of our hospitality and what a great place this was to visit, which in turn prompts them to develop a home-and-home relationship with UL across multiple sports.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I hope it stays that way. The ones I have met have been super nice except for one jerk, but overall good people.
    I agree!

State folks are, by and large, good people. Not a lot of the SEC arrogance in their fans. There are so many folks in my family that have ties to Mississippi State that I kind of half expect them to name the school after us. We do have a few Rebears in the family, too, but I guess all families have a few black sheep.

8. Default Re: First time visitor to Lafayette

I need to make and give out some RaginPagin endorsed plaques to the most RP recommended restaurants in Acadiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I need to make and give out some RaginPagin endorsed plaques to the most RP recommended restaurants in Acadiana.
    RP recommended, visitor approved. We need a scorecard. You cant tell the players without a scorecard.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/190/1018.-Inn-Broussard

Man wish they had a picture of that salad
    I had that house salad for lunch today. There is more crab and shrimp in there that I remembered. Great meal!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22

Thread Information