3. Sam Houston State
    OXFORD, MS

1. Mississippi
    4. Jackson State*

2. Texas Tech
    3. UNLV

http://goo.gl/wB7K7S

Default Re: Perfect Game Final Regional Projections

If anybody wants to get kind of angry, just stroll over to basically any MSU message board and see what their opinion of the cajuns is. Everything from already booking tickets to Oxford, to how they are gonna own our stadium with their fans (good luck with getting a single ticket more than your university is allotted A-holes). Most of their fans WANT to come to UL because it's a "winnable" regional. I really hope we get them, and we route their ___ twice now.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    If anybody wants to get kind of angry, just stroll over to basically any MSU message board and see what their opinion of the cajuns is. Everything from already booking tickets to Oxford, to how they are gonna own our stadium with their fans (good luck with getting a single ticket more than your university is allotted A-holes). Most of their fans WANT to come to UL because it's a "winnable" regional. I really hope we get them, and we route their ___ twice now.
    Anybody in the country is going to think so until they head back to the hotel Saturday night to get ready to try to win 2 on Sunday.

Let them talk. I'm sure that they thought the same thing for softball, too.

I'll be honest, the 2 teams I want to avoid in our regional is Mississippi State and Southeastern La. SELU just scares me because they play in our park regularly and know us so well, know our strengths and weaknesses and how we play the game. Not that they should beat us, but that they would not feel uncomfortable at all, in thinking and believing they could beat us. (Unlike a team we haven't even faced this season or a northern school coming down as a #4 seed)

Miss State on the other hand, is just a dangerous SEC team that will think they can walk right in here and take the Regional in 3 games. And I don't know whether to be mad at that, or to be nervous about that.

I'm just too excited for tomorrow, it's like Christmas morning as a kid. I think I'll just hit the hay so tomorrow will get here already, let the chips fall where they may and have the confidence that we will bring it no matter who strolls into the Tigue. Damnit I can't wait for next weekend!!!!!!

7. Default Re: Perfect Game Final Regional Projections

Everbody is going to be tough, it wont matter what name is on the front of their Jerseys.its regionalstime to Rise and Grind!!!

SLU would more likely be a #4 seed in Baton Rouge

last minute bump

Thread Information