Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: SBC BB Championship: Louisiana (6) vs UTA (5)

UL Baseball SBC BB Championship: Louisiana (6) vs UTA (5)

UL Baseball Re: SBC G14: Louisiana vs UT Arlington

UL Baseball Re: SBC G14: Louisiana vs UT Arlington

Default Re: SBC G14: Louisiana vs UT Arlington

Rob is challenging Milhorn here by essentially asking him to redeem himself after that Sunday blown save against the same UTA team. Give em hell Greg.

Milhorn starting scares the ever-living crap out of me.

BUT, the way this team has done things this year, I fully expect him to give us 5-6 really good innings and lead the team to victory. It's just the way this team works!

Bring it home Cajuns!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post

Milhorn huh? I hope his leash is extremely short. It would be DAMN SHAME if we lose the Champ game with all this RPI momentum we have going right now. We need to stay top 6, not slide to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Milhorn huh? I hope his leash is extremely short. It would be DAMN SHAME if we lose the Champ game with all this RPI momentum we have going right now. We need to stay top 6, not slide to 10.
    What we need even more than that, is another solid arm going into the post season. I think Robe is making the right call. We can't navigate the post season with the arms we have right now. Robe has said himself (And I trust he knows what he's talking about) that Milhorns problems were more mental than anything else. Hopefully tomorrow it all comes back for him.

On a side note, if Milhorn has to come out early, who do we throw? Bazar should be fresh and Ryan Wilson only threw 14 pitches today.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    What we need even more than that, is another solid arm going into the post season. I think Robe is making the right call. We can't navigate the post season with the arms we have right now. Robe has said himself (And I trust he knows what he's talking about) that Milhorns problems were more mental than anything else. Hopefully tomorrow it all comes back for him.

On a side note, if Milhorn has to come out early, who do we throw? Bazar should be fresh and Ryan Wilson only threw 14 pitches today.
    Although they haven't said it, I'd guess Baranik would be available for some work too. We have more than enough arms to get through the game, it's just on us to do our job. We are the better team, but we got to play and act like it. The tx state game, I saw some mental errors that we just can't do today. Lets go get our 2nd championship.

Milhorn obviously has not trusted his stuff in awhile. He's been all around the zone, getting behind, then grooving pitches. Hopefully, he can forget the bad outings, not think about what could go wrong and trust the wicked stuff he had in Feb., early March and late April.

The good news is UTA must be about out of arms, using 6 v. aState and 4 against Troy.

10. UL Baseball Re: SBC G14: Louisiana vs UT Arlington

I am not sure Milhorn can be fixed in one game. Much like Jordan Wallace the magic is gone, and I do not think it will return in a couple of innings. I think winning THIS game is far more important than Milhon because I do not think good or bad this game will reflect on his next outing.

Robe is a 'risk manager' and wants as many assets as possible for the upcoming wars, but the truth is if we need to go past Austin, Baranik, and Boutte, in any series we are in deep doo, doo.

Yes, indeed, I know Robe knows more in his dream than I will ever know, but I have an opinion that is not crazy.

I think Robe is betting we win a slugfest.

we can win a regional and super with the arms we have, but to complete our ultimate goal in Omaha we need Milhorn's arm! Robe is going to give him every chance, that's just the way he is. He doesn't give up on his players, and its not like Milhorn hasn't done it before we know he has the physical ability its just a matter of getting past that mental block. And hopefully it is today!

OK what channel on Direct TV in Austin??

Quote Originally Posted by ulfan View Post
    OK what channel on Direct TV in Austin??
    I have Directv and it's not available in Laffy on Direct. It is on ESPN3 (internet). I HDMI my laptop to home theater receiver and play it on the TV. The kids all use the Apple TV or the Chromecast to stream it from their tablets/phones to the TV.

Some of us just woke up.

It's game day!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information