Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Super Regional G1: Louisiana (5) vs Arizona (3) FINAL

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    No doubt these announcerettes are half sssed homers for Zona.

Z
    Kayla Braud played for Alabama, so I doubt she's a homer for Arizona. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Kayla Braud played for Alabama, so I doubt she's a homer for Arizona. LOL
    No she's just a homer for any "BCS" team. It's incomprehensible how a non major conference team can be as good as we are.

p.s. Christina is adorable. She always has a huge smile on her face. I love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajuns4me View Post
    Seriously!! The "better suited to lose the first game because they pitch by committee" comment was laughable. Sure worked well tonight.
    Kayla Braud said about this same Louisiana team last week that we were better equipped than Texas to come out of the losers' bracket because of our power. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    No she's just a homer for any "BCS" team. It's incomprehensible how a non BCS team can be as good as we are.

p.s. Christina is adorable. She always has a huge smile on her face. I love it!!
    Why do you guys expect something decent from ESPN?

We don't have to beg for respect. WE TAKE IT. PERIOD.

5. Default Re: Louisiana vs Arizona GM 1

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Boomer alert: #99
    .so who's on first and WHAT is the name of who is on second."??

Seriously!! The "better suited to lose the first game because they pitch by committee" comment was laughable. Sure worked well tonight.
    They pitch by committee because none in their committee can pitch like an ace. DUH.

7. Default Re: Super Regional G1: Louisiana (5) vs Arizona (3) FINAL

Kayla Braud said about this same Louisiana team last week that we were better equipped than Texas to come out of the losers' bracket because of our power. LOL
    Go figure. Lol

8. Default Re: Super Regional G1: Louisiana (5) vs Arizona (3) FINAL

They pitch by committee because none in their committee can pitch like an ace. DUH.
    Exactly!!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Super Regional G1: Louisiana (5) vs Arizona (3) FINAL

Hamilton was awesome. They're jealous because she's awesome and gorgeous.

"Arizona is giving Hamilton something to think about tomorrow with that HR.". Nonsense. If the first batter's HR didn't faze her, nothing will.

"Arizona doesn't want to go home.". They weren't going home until tomorrow no matter the outcome tonight.

They licked the Arizona Cats clean all night and apparently couldn't put their tongues back in their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post

"Arizona is giving Hamilton something to think about tomorrow with that HR.".
    I literally LOL'd when I heard her say this. Remember: we hit first tomorrow. It's going to be 4-zip before Christina even has to think about putting her glasses on.

The commentators don't respect us, point blank. There is no other way to say it. Arizona lost that game in their opinion. They didn't say that but they did!

What is that foolishness???
    Despiration.like some these teams wearing eye black to look tougher.

Did anyone else catch when she was talking about her super regional the year Bama won the title? "We lost the first game of our super regional, but had to claw our way out of the losers bracket."

The commentators sounded like the ULM coach "Arizona played them close so they should be ranked equal with them" I also liked the comment about the comparison of each home team crowd. Arizona doesn't draw as well and they are near as loud but they are knowledgeable. If they aren't many there and they are silent how do you know if they know anything? Do they give them a multiple choice test on their knowledge on softball.

Default Re: Louisiana vs Arizona GM 1

Nice. Screw these toolish announcers

Z
    Heap big smoke no fire

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information