Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16

Thread: Super Regional G1: Louisiana (5) vs Arizona (3) FINAL

1. Default Re: Super Regional G1: Louisiana (5) vs Arizona (3) FINAL

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Wasn't there when I posted. Guess they slept late this morning
    You know that 12-hour news cycle.

News travels slow when the SBC is back peddling

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Super Regional G1: Louisiana (5) vs Arizona (3) FINAL

Quote Originally Posted by lvcajun View Post
    I hear what you're saying and I agree. Just wanted to point out that, IMO, the positives from last night outweighed the negatives. I guess I'm not as annoyed as everyone else due to the fact that I have very low expectations from ESPN and their commentators.

Geaux Cajuns!!
    I completely understand. My ticker runs at hyper speed. I take in everything in an environment all at the same time, and digest it all. I'm never any lower than the most giddy fan. at the exact same time I'm processing the slightest irritant. But everyone doesn't or won't operate the same way. If what I offer up on RP bothers you or others. it really isn't intentional.

Geaux Cajuns!!!

3. UL Softball Re: Super Regional G1: Louisiana (5) vs Arizona (3) FINAL

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    RESPECT IS NOT GIVEN . IT IS EARNED ! WE NEED TO EARN IT TODAY . LOUDER AND PROUDER !!! POSITIVE ENERGY !!
    We indeed have earned it. It is not being awarded. Arizona has done nothing of note more than UL in a few years now. So yes it is given sometimes. I get history, but those teams are just that, history.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    We indeed have earned it. It is not being awarded. Arizona has done nothing of note more than UL in a few years now. So yes it is given sometimes. I get history, but those teams are just that, history.
    Absolutely!!! They kept going on and on about how it had been so long since we had been to the series while at the same time talking about Zona and their most recent success there. Turns out there is only 2 years difference between our last appearance and theirs

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Super Regional G1: Louisiana (5) vs Arizona (3) FINAL

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Absolutely!!! They kept going on and on about how it had been so long since we had been to the series while at the same time talking about Zona and their most recent success there. Turns out there is only 2 years difference between our last appearance and theirs
    That was comical. I never realized that a century had passed between 2008 and 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Don't have to convince me . We had to convince the announcers . I think they are starting to believe ! Now , lets do it on the biggest stage in softball !

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16

Thread Information