Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Moratorium on Bowl Talk

UL Football Moratorium on Bowl Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    _ If Tulsa wins out I still don't think they will be in a BCS game. To far down the list.

Rice would scare me in a game because of their ability to sling the football but I would love to watch that game.

Houston would be another fun game to watch.

Tulane if bowl eligible is who I want to play. They don't want to play us during the season well let them try to duck us in the post season. _
    Way to early to even think about this? Thinking about stuff like this is how you lose your next game. I know we are not players and coaches. However, we all need to have the same mindset they should have. There is a karma about these type things.

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl potential Matchup

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike
    _ Way to early to even think about this? Thinking about stuff like this is how you lose your next game. I know we are not players and coaches. However, we all need to have the same mindset they should have. There is a karma about these type things. _
    I disagree Mike. Talking about this stuff has as much bearing on the outcome as weeks stock market results.
    Go Dow Jones!!!

_ Way to early to even think about this? Thinking about stuff like this is how you lose your next game. I know we are not players and coaches. However, we all need to have the same mindset they should have. There is a karma about these type things. _
    I understand why some fans say this but we as fans are not players and coaches as you say. It is our job to get excited and think about will happen when we finish 9-3 but its the the pla.yers/coaches job to think about getting healthy and beating FIU for HC

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I know we are not players and coaches. However, we all need to have the same mindset they should have. _
    Man my back aches. I hope Bustle doesn't make us run today. my girlfriend sure looked hot last night. I think that professor's jealous cause I'm buffed. I think I'll eat a giant pizza tonight. I hate studying. sure glad we kicked butt Saturday. I wonder if Joey took my xbox. I wish I would have changed my underwear. I miss my mom. I'm crashing big-time tonight. it's cool to be a football player for UL. I want to play in a bowl game. I must concentrate only on the next opponent. man my feet stink.

I'm trying.

5. Default Re: New Orleans Bowl potential Matchup

LOL . . soooo hard to focus when your brain is on consentrate consistency.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More
    _ Man my back aches. I hope Bustle doesn't make us run today. my girlfriend sure looked hot last night. I think that professor's jealous cause I'm buffed. I think I'll eat a giant pizza tonight. I hate studying. sure glad we kicked butt Saturday. I wonder if Joey took my xbox. I wish I would have changed my underwear. I miss my mom. I'm crashing big-time tonight. it's cool to be a football player for UL. I want to play in a bowl game. I must concentrate only on the next opponent. man my feet stink.

I'm trying. _
    Man, you took that literally! Funny stuff! Now you can go back to dreaming the dream like the rest of the "grown-ups".

Man my back aches. I hope Bustle doesn't make us run today. my girlfriend sure looked hot last night. I think that professor's jealous cause I'm buffed. I think I'll eat a giant pizza tonight. I hate studying. sure glad we kicked butt Saturday. I wonder if Joey took my xbox. I wish I would have changed my underwear. I miss my mom. I'm crashing big-time tonight. it's cool to be a football player for UL. I want to play in a bowl game. I must concentrate only on the next opponent. man my feet stink.

I'm trying.
    You should know that college guys think way more about girls than this! It should be about EVERY OTHER THOUGHT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau
    _ You should know that college guys think way more about girls than this! It should be about EVERY OTHER THOUGHT!!! _
    Heck, I graduated in '94 and every other thought I HAVE is still about girls.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280
    Heck, I graduated in '94 and every other thought I HAVE is still about girls.
    I think even guys that graduated in 1894 think about girls that much still.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ You should know that college guys think way more about girls than this! It should be about EVERY OTHER THOUGHT!!! _
    Someone else already said it. but it never stops. no matter your age. I just operate a nonstop girl thought process and allow occasional interrupts for other brain activity required to function and sustain my life.

Way to early to even think about this? Thinking about stuff like this is how you lose your next game. I know we are not players and coaches. However, we all need to have the same mindset they should have.
    LOL! Okay Mike, pass the play book after you're done with it. If you get the weight room before us, just go ahead and start working out. I'll be in the whirl pool reading "Coaching Women's College Tennis for Dummies".

Hold on, Dr Lou is on the line for you.

Now, where's that link to those internet bowl projections?!!!

_ Someone else already said it. but it never stops. no matter your age. I just operate a nonstop girl thought process and allow occasional interrupts for other brain activity required to function and sustain my life. _
    I really don't think you guys give our players enough credit. But in the words of my late father, who passed away at 80 "if a guy stops lookin, then he's dead"!!!

Look at what I've turned this thread intototal perversion!

_ Look at what I've turned this thread intototal perversion!

_
    Yeah, that pretty much sums you up.

_ Look at what I've turned this thread intototal perversion!

_
    Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information