Thread: Crazy bowl talk.

Default Crazy bowl talk.

since it's absurd to be talking about a bowl game this early, I'll bring up an equally absurd scenario

The cajuns win out, save the game at Troy, in which our mighty offense cannot overcome a solid Troy team coupled with horrid sun belt officiating. We end up 8-4 and second in the Belt.

Meanwhile, LSU loses to Georgia, Alabama, and Ole Miss (bear with me they seem to have the Tigers number from time to time and they did beat Florida). LSU finishes with 4 loses.

The Big 12 meanwhile, doesn't have enought bowl eligible teams for the Independence Bowl.

8-4 LSU vs 8-4 UL in Shreveport

OH MY GOD.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Crazy bowl talk.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    _

OH MY GOD. _
    Please no!

But I'm not worried. No way LSU loses 3 more games.

. and no way we lose to Troy

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Crazy bowl talk.

_ since it's absurd to be talking about a bowl game this early, I'll bring up an equally absurd scenario

The cajuns win out, save the game at Troy, in which our mighty offense cannot overcome a solid Troy team coupled with horrid sun belt officiating. We end up 8-4 and second in the Belt.

Meanwhile, LSU loses to Georgia, Alabama, and Ole Miss (bear with me they seem to have the Tigers number from time to time and they did beat Florida). LSU finishes with 4 loses.

The Big 12 meanwhile, doesn't have enought bowl eligible teams for the Independence Bowl.

OH MY GOD. _
    I thought you were going to say: "UL vs. lsua&mc@br in the SUGAR BOWL!!!

_ since it's absurd to be talking about a bowl game this early, I'll bring up an equally absurd scenario

OH MY GOD. _
    This post got me to thinking about all kinds of crazy BOWL scenarios. What is amazing is that if you put in the sentence "horrid Sun Belt officiating", it makes them seem realistic!

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    This post got me to thinking about all kinds of crazy BOWL scenarios. What is amazing is that if you put in the sentence "horrid Sun Belt officiating", it makes them seem realistic! _
    And it is - HORRID

This is so COOL Re: Crazy bowl talk.

if that scenario played out, I would be able to give some of my lswho fan friends coranaries; I would give them ____ for at least a year from that match up

Track & Field Re: Crazy bowl talk.

This can only happen if you spot a long bearded man wearing blue silk boxers with red suspenders and a pair of Ray Bans riding backwards on a pink horse from East to West during a hail storm at sunset.

OH MY GOD. _

No Chance!!!! An 8-4 LSU team would not be in the Independence Bowl. Plus, they are on another level from us so I'm not real confident there. I'd rather play Tulane or La Tech or possibly Houston.

Thread Information