Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: UL Athlete (1998-2002) Charles Tillman

1. Default

Originally posted by cajuncharlie
    What the hell does Foote know? He said on his program yesterday that Tillman got lit up regularly in his Sr season. Say what???? Foote should limit his observations and whining to his beloved Astros.
    Tillman was double teamed all year, on a few occasions triple teamed.

how is a safety double teamed and triple teamed?

3. Default

Originally posted by smeegles
    how is a safety double teamed and triple teamed?
    No joke (LOL) even though I read and typed Tillman I was thinking Stamps.

4. Default

What the hell does Foote know? He said on his program yesterday that Tillman got lit up regularly in his Sr season. Say what???? Foote should limit his observations and whining to his beloved Astros.
    I don't remember the source some rating service.

But I read last week that knowing what we know now, if the 2003 draft were held today Tillman would go in the top-10

Tillman is a bad ~~~ I will tell you that much. He has got great ability. I think he will be a well known CB if he keeps doing what hes doing.Im excited to see how he does next season. I think he will be a probowler soon.
    Im really happy that stamps signed with Frisco. i mean with all the good WR I knew it would have been hard to get drafted due to the needs of NFL teams.Even though Stamps is like 5"11 170 he is one of the best out there. I've seen the guy make catches that dropped jaws. Its all about size these days which I could understand but I think the little man stamps will work his way in and do good for Frisco. Good pick for Frisco.

Go cajuns 04, I'm ready to see some of these kids this year. I think we got some talent this year.

6. Default

Turbine, actually I screwed up!! I made my post in reply to one made by RealityCajun, in which he agreed with Foote that we had no real candidates for the draft. I get exasperated with Foote at times, and when he said that Tillman was "regularly lit up" in his Sr. season at UL, I could not believe my ears. Every CB gets beat, I don't care how good they are, but on a "regular basis"!! I don't know why I listen to that program. Between Foote whining and UConn man, along with other self proclaimed experts, it makes for dismal listening.

Turbine, actually I screwed up!! I made my post in reply to one made by RealityCajun, in which he agreed with Foote that we had no real candidates for the draft. I get exasperated with Foote at times, and when he said that Tillman was "regularly lit up" in his Sr. season at UL, I could not believe my ears. Every CB gets beat, I don't care how good they are, but on a "regular basis"!! I don't know why I listen to that program. Between Foote whining and UConn man, along with other self proclaimed experts, it makes for dismal listening.
    Well I don't know what you mean by screwed up, because Foote is a lost cause. From what I recall he doesn't even go to UL football games. Something about desk. If Foote has to go back to one Tillmans college games to find something bad to say, it points out how much of a lost cause he really is.

8. Default

Tillman played safety almost his entire senior season, like smeegles I do not know how a safety can get "lite up." Foote is something else, I rarely listen to his show but whenever I do he always seems in a foul mood and is complaining about something.

Fact is no NFL team is going to draft a guy playing at UL in the second round if he got Lit up Rugulary. Foote can barely string two words together to form a meaningful statement. I hope he writes better than he speaks.

i mean there are many things to be negitive about ask anyone, but you cant go there with Tillman.

11. Default

It appears we are all on the same page. Maybe we should hold hands and sing Koombaya

Its not that I dont care about what Foote says, or him being in a fowl mood, its the fact that he rants on about 1 subject forever it seems like. If I have to hear him go on about the Astros one more time, I swear I will put my loaded gun to good use.

Tuffguy

13. Default

Now, now Tuffy!! No need to get drastic. Do as I do, when I get a bellyfull of his whining. Just hit the "off" button. It works every time.

14. Default

What the hell does Foote know? He said on his program yesterday that Tillman got lit up regularly in his Sr season. Say what????
    I looked at 2002 stats and below are the passing yards given up each game.

Only two games did the CAjuns as a whole allow more than 300 yars passing, of course this doesn't tell us anything about wheich side the field the opponent attacked. I do know that of the 2003 DB's drafted only Charls Tillman had over 100 tackles. So does lit up mean Peanut let them get away? I doubt it.

15. Default

When Foote said "lit up" my first thought was TD's and big gainers, which is my definition of being lit up, not giving up passes underneath for 5-10-15 yards that do not hurt you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information