Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Softball Regional Tickets

Default Re: Softball Regional Tickets

I sent in a form today just in case. Doubt I'll get tickets, but worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I sent in a form today just in case. Doubt I'll get tickets, but worth a shot.
    I am thinking for softball that most RCAF members who send in forms to buy booklets will get them.

For the baseball regional I am not so confident.

3. Default Re: Softball Regional Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    I am thinking for softball that most RCAF members who send in forms to buy booklets will get them.

-----Got mine (2) today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    I called the ticket office just now and Casbon didn't answer. Why would Farmer not have him working right now knowing the selection show was tonight?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    -----Got mine (2) today!!!
    Season tickets or RCAF?

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Season tickets or RCAF?
    My question is why doesn't every sport require an RCAF membership and licensing fee like football? Or do they do require it?

7. Default Re: Softball Regional Tickets

Season tickets or RCAF?
    ---Did I see right that they asked if we had baseball tickets--did it very fast--but checked RCAF and the other!!!---Oh and I don't have the tickets just the sign up!!!

The priority seat fee (Excellence Fund) which season ticket holders pay is paid in all the major sports. This is separate from and does not count toward RCAF membership status/contribution level.

The priority seat fee (Excellence Fund) which season ticket holders pay is paid in all the major sports. This is separate from and does not count toward RCAF membership status/contribution level.
    IMO if we want to grow our athletic budget every sport has to get on the RCAF wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Did I see right that they asked if we had baseball tickets--did it very fast--but checked RCAF and the other!!!---Oh and I don't have the tickets just the sign up!!!
    Gotcha.

Yes. Baseball and softball are all together on that form. I went ahead and put in all my information for softball (RCAF - not SB season ticket holder) and baseball (season ticket holder) on the same form. Hope that works. I guess they will tell if it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Everyone ordered their tickets? It's going to be a great weekend for softball.
    This will be a great opportunity to show Texas why we belong in the Big 12. I've got a feeling that many of those good folks coming in will be shocked when they see one of the finest college softball stadiums in the nationand it is "sold out". Let's treat our future brethren well while they are here.

12. UL Softball Re: Softball Regional Tickets

Yea, give their fans a link of boudin, and kick their teams butt til it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    This will be a great opportunity to show Texas why we belong in the Big 12. I've got a feeling that many of those good folks coming in will be shocked when they see one of the finest college softball stadiums in the nationand it is "sold out". Let's treat our future brethren well while they are here.
    Yea, softball. That's gonna get us into the Big 12. The commish will ride up on his unicorn and issue the invite.

Quote Originally Posted by The Antiwac View Post
    Yea, softball. That's gonna get us into the Big 12. The commish will ride up on his unicorn and issue the invite.
    Keep your eye on the prize my friend. Always think big and for the future. Texas is the key player in the Big 12. Their AD will probably be in. Softball will be very positive and impressive, but also football stadium expansion, indoor practice facility, baseball, Cajundome, and the unprecedented growth of the Lafayette area. This is an opportunity to put another piece in the puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post

Got email from Matt CasbonLooks like i got tickets for this weekend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information