Thread: Bust Leads Decathlon; Moreau Second In Heptathlon At SBC Outdoor

1. Ragin' Cajuns Bust Leads Decathlon; Moreau Second In Heptathlon At SBC Outdoor

Junior Harald Bust claimed victories in a pair of events to claim the first-day lead in the men's decathlon while finished the opening day second overall in the women's heptathlon to lead the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns track and field team at the Sun Belt Conference Track and Field Championships on Friday at Bobcat Track Stadium._

2. Default Re: Bust Leads Decathlon; Moreau Second In Heptathlon At SBC Outdoor

Decathlon or Bust

Default Re: Bust Leads Decathlon; Moreau Second In Heptathlon At SBC Outdoor

Junior Harald Bust looks like a girl when he pole vaults.

Harald has nice curves

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Does that first sentence make sense? Harald won the men's decathlon and got second in the women's heptathlon?

I'd hate to see the young lady that beat him in the heptathlon.

6. Default Re: Bust Leads Decathlon; Moreau Second In Heptathlon At SBC Outdoor

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Does that first sentence make sense? Harald won the men's decathlon and got second in the women's heptathlon?

I'd hate to see the young lady that beat him in the heptathlon.
    Harald "dragged" his foot.

Harald is evidently competing in both the decathlon and the heptathlon. He's making me question my sexuality in that picture, that's for sure.

Thread Information