Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cupid Shuffle

Default Cupid Shuffle

The Ragin Jazz need to add the cupid shuffle to their act how about it yall I mean Cupid went to UL and one of his latest vids was fillmed at Cajun Field. http://www.collegeotr.com/college_ot._shuffle_12989

Default Re: Cupid Shuffle

Nooooooooo! The Cupid Shuffle needs to be banned. It is extremely overplayed.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by LLcoolway View Post
    _ The Ragin Jazz need to add the cupid shuffle to their act how about it yall I mean Cupid went to UL and one of his latest vids was fillmed at Cajun Field. http://www.collegeotr.com/college_ot._shuffle_12989 _
    Same old rap crap. You know I guess I'm getting old because all this stuff looks and sounds the same. What happened to rock?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Cupid Shuffle

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ Same old rap crap. You know I guess I'm getting old because all this stuff looks and sounds the same. What happened to rock? _
    i guess it just doesn't have a good beat, and it's hard to dance to. (old american bandstand) i know i'm dating myself.

Tell the truth yall don't like it cause its fun and its clean.

I'm already working on the "Happy Dance."

Im with LLcoolway on this one.

The Happy Dance has to be one of worst songs and videos that I have ever seen/heard in my life. Terrible!

_ Same old rap crap. You know I guess I'm getting old because all this stuff looks and sounds the same. What happened to rock? _
    If you think Cupid is rap music boy you don't listen to much radio lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ If you think Cupid is rap music boy you don't listen to much radio lol _
    I think you are right. Music stops for me at about 95. I use to love cameo, gap band and Run DMC. I think all music sucks now. Black and White. I guess I'm just an old timer.

I think you are right. Music stops for me at about 95. I use to love cameo, gap band and Run DMC. I think all music sucks now. Black and White. I guess I'm just an old timer.
    No, it doesn't matter that you're old, the radio is pretty freaken awful. I cant stand emo (its the 2000's version of New Wave) so I don't listen to the rock stations, I cant stand rap so I don't listen to those stations, and I despise country so I don't listen to those stations. My one main passion is punk rock, but no one plays it on the radio around here.I do win in the end though because it means that I get a much higher dose of Jay Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    _ No, it doesn't matter that you're old, the radio is pretty freaken awful. I cant stand emo (its the 2000's version of New Wave) so I don't listen to the rock stations, I cant stand rap so I don't listen to those stations, and I despise country so I don't listen to those stations. My one main passion is punk rock, but no one plays it on the radio around here.I do win in the end though because it means that I get a much higher dose of Jay Walker. _
    Everybody needs to get back to their roots. When I'm not listening to Jay, I listen to Cajun music. The most beautiful, soulful out there. I listen to Iry Lejeune every morning on my way to school, no better way to start the day, except maybe with Stevie P

13. Default Re: Cupid Shuffle

Got any Cajun line dances for the Ragin Jazz?

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Got any Cajun line dances for the Ragin Jazz?

igeaux.mobi _
    LOL. Nah, I two-step and waltz When you can dance it seems to draw pretty girls like the Ragin Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by BrudaCajun View Post
    _ Everybody needs to get back to their roots. When I'm not listening to Jay, I listen to Cajun music. The most beautiful, soulful out there. I listen to Iry Lejeune every morning on my way to school, no better way to start the day, except maybe with Stevie P _
    I guess you will be at the festival this weekend? http://www.festivalsacadiens.com/index.html

Sad to say but I will have to miss again this year. To much family things to do before I leave for a trip overseas tomorrow.

I would not say that I listen to Cajun music daily but I consistently go back to my roots. I guess Cajun music is also burned in me since my father is a Cajun musician and I traveled everywhere with him growing up. Those days are some of the fondest memories I have growing up. Festivals Acadiens was always my favorite.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information