Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NO BOWL Talk

1. Default NO BOWL Talk

while at the Tulane- Army game I spoke with an old Blue jay teammate who heads the sugar Bowl and a rep of the No Bowl---They want Tulane and UL---the rep said how disappointed they were that we did not host in Lafayette post Katrina----Maybe the signs are in the sky!!!!

Default Re: NO BOWL

What day is the New Orleans Bowl this year?

I think this would be a phenomenal match up, with two evenly matched teams, that would draw ALOT of interest. I daresay, if our respective seasons go well enough and this is the matchup, you could see a sellout (knock on wood).

God Bless

GEAUX UL RAGIN CAJUNS FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    _ I think this would be a phenomenal match up, with two evenly matched teams, that would draw ALOT of interest. I daresay, if our respective seasons go well enough and this is the matchup, you could see a sellout (knock on wood).

God Bless

GEAUX UL RAGIN CAJUNS FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! _
    Let's not even think about any bowls at this stage. Let's get to 0.500 first. The only thing we should focus on is North Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    _ I think this would be a phenomenal match up, with two evenly matched teams, that would draw ALOT of interest. I daresay, if our respective seasons go well enough and this is the matchup, you could see a sellout (knock on wood).

God Bless

GEAUX UL RAGIN CAJUNS FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! _
    There is no doubt that you would see a sell out.

6. Default Re: NO BOWL

Does talking about the "N.O. Bowl" qualify for NO BOWL Talk?

Boomer,
    Fenroy and the team is living proof that the Supplement program is working! He has had 4-5 runs from scrimmage without being caught from behind this season, already for touchdowns. The supplements are working! When are you going to send a check? The proof is in the pudding! How about after the first of the year and you can start receiving the Program Builders News Letter! You know who this is young man!

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Boomer,
    Fenroy and the team is living proof that the Supplement program is working! He has had 4-5 runs from scrimmage without being caught from behind this season, already for touchdowns. The supplements are working! When are you going to send a check? The proof is in the pudding! How about after the first of the year and you can start receiving the Program Builders News Letter! You know who this is young man!
    I believe the suppliment program you spearheaded is much more of a contributor to our success than the average fan realizes. I was proud to be part of the group from Scout which contributed to the program.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    _ There is no doubt that you would see a sell out. _
    UL/Tulane would bring a big crowd for sure. A sellout though?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Boomer,
    Fenroy and the team is living proof that the Supplement program is working! He has had 4-5 runs from scrimmage without being caught from behind this season, already for touchdowns. The supplements are working! When are you going to send a check? The proof is in the pudding! How about after the first of the year and you can start receiving the Program Builders News Letter! You know who this is young man! _
    Are you going to be in Denton?

Z

Cajun Mike,
    We appreciate your help and we are on the move! We have the strength coach, the facility, right the equipment and finally supplements for our football team. And yes, the program for supplements is the "single best addition our progam" as per Coach Bustle!
    We have approx. 85 members and growing! Please have anyone interested contact: TboyHbert@aol.com for the info. and please note that it is hbert and not hebert in the email address! Thanks and Go Cajuns!
    I will be in Dentin on the side lines for my 23rd year!

T-Boy

Ragin' Cajuns Re: NO BOWL

_ What day is the New Orleans Bowl this year? _
    December 21st. Someone on ESPN.com did a bowl projection list today, and he had ASU vs Marshall for the N.O. Bowl and they had Troy playing in another bowl, don't remember which one or against who.

Yeah, I want to see UL vs. Toolame!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    _ UL/Tulane would bring a big crowd for sure. A sellout though? _
    I would be very disappointed if it did not sell out.

14. Default Re: NO BOWL

_ Boomer,
    Fenroy and the team is living proof that the Supplement program is working! He has had 4-5 runs from scrimmage without being caught from behind this season, already for touchdowns. The supplements are working! When are you going to send a check? The proof is in the pudding! How about after the first of the year and you can start receiving the Program Builders News Letter! You know who this is young man! _
    We need to dot the "I"s cause we have crossed the "T"s with T-Joe and now T-Boy-----congrats on your position and I know you will make our school proud!!!!!!

_ What day is the New Orleans Bowl this year? _
    Don't be talking about the NO Bowl, folks. It's the kiss of death. MT know from experience.

One game at a time.

If we don't make it, which it doesn't look like we will, we want the Cajuns to go.

But if you talk about it, especially this soon, the gris-gris will get ya. stAte and Troy are mighty tough.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information