Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NO BOWL Talk

Default Re: NO BOWL

Quote Originally Posted by KAjunRaider View Post
    _ Don't be talking about the NO Bowl, folks. It's the kiss of death. MT know from experience.

One game at a time.

If we don't make it, which it doesn't look like we will, we want the Cajuns to go.

But if you talk about it, especially this soon, the gris-gris will get ya. stAte and Troy are mighty tough. _
    Believe me, being from Louisiana we never expect post season play for our football teams.

I was just curious to know when the game was. For some reason, I was thinking that the game was after Christmas this year. But I guess not.

_ Don't be talking about the NO Bowl, folks. It's the kiss of death. MT know from experience.

One game at a time.

If we don't make it, which it doesn't look like we will, we want the Cajuns to go.

But if you talk about it, especially this soon, the gris-gris will get ya. stAte and Troy are mighty tough. _
    LOL! Like all the preseason hype over FAU. Aren't they going to the Big East next year?

The bowl talk here in early October is generated by these media outlets that project bids in order to generate readership but our folks talk about it now because we may not get to talk about it later. MT and FAU and FIU and UTEP are mighty tough too.

This weekend's opponent Denton is down big time but the Cajuns need to have their head screwed on tight. No question about that. I think Des and Fenroy & Co will see to that from lessons learned in the past.

Geaux Cajuns!

Good! I've been to 4 New Orleans Bowls, Cajuns are over due. Cajuns vs Tulane, East Carolina, Houston or whoever CAJUN fans will be there. NO doubt the New Orleans Bowl with the Ragin' Cajuns, the best rb in college football "Fenroy", WILL be a HOT ticket. This year just has to be the year.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: NO BOWL

One game at a time.

Are you coming down for the UL vs MT in December and tailgate with the CHEW. Later, I enjoyed my trip last year. Will make it next year.

Geaux Cajuns

Default Re: NO BOWL Talk

I think the title of this thread should mean that there is 0 talk of a bowl (as in No Bowl talk) rather than the New Orleans Bowl.

UL Football Re: NO BOWL

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ Let's not even think about any bowls at this stage. Let's get to 0.500 first. The only thing we should focus on is North Texas. _
    Ditto, UNT is the only game that should be on any player or coaches minds. Here is to few to no injuries the remainder of the season and continued improvement to peak at the end of the bowl season!

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post

_ Cajun Mike,
    We appreciate your help and we are on the move! We have the strength coach, the facility, right the equipment and finally supplements for our football team. And yes, the program for supplements is the "single best addition our progam" as per Coach Bustle!
    We have approx. 85 members and growing! Please have anyone interested contact: TboyHbert@aol.com for the info. and please note that it is hbert and not hebert in the email address! Thanks and Go Cajuns!
    I will be in Dentin on the side lines for my 23rd year!

T-Boy _
    T-Boy it was a pleasure meeting you and your family this past weekend. Thank you for all that you do to help UL and UL athletics, you are a blessing. Hope to see you this Saturday. Take care. Sue P.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    _ What day is the New Orleans Bowl this year? _
    December 19. I hope the Cajuns are in it!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun tom View Post
    _ December 19. I hope the Cajuns are in it! _
    Correction. See below.

moved to Sunday, Dec. 21 in 2008 at the request of ESPN, which airs the game. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m.

I'll be out of country. Just my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    _ Correction. See below.

moved to Sunday, Dec. 21 in 2008 at the request of ESPN, which airs the game. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m.

I'll be out of country. Just my luck. _
    BC,
    I think you're the second Cajun fan to post that hard luck story. It'll go a long way towards cinching our appearance!!! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ BC,
    I think you're the second Cajun fan to post that hard luck story. It'll go a long way towards cinching our appearance!!! LOL!!! _
    DC, I'm kinda hoping for a bigger and better game post holidays that I can make.

Spending 10 days in the "Boot".

Spending 10 days in the "Boot". _
    A German submarine?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ DC, I'm kinda hoping for a bigger and better game post holidays that I can make.

Spending 10 days in the "Boot". _
    Italy?

Z

ps who is our biggest rival, Beau?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Italy?

Z

ps who is our biggest rival, Beau? _
    Yep. Land of pasta and good wine. Daughter has been in the UK for 6 months, so we're going spend some time with her on the other side of the pond.

Why Denton of course. And the glass half empty guys on here.

You making it up to Denton?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Ditto, UNT is the only game that should be on any player or coaches minds. _

You are correct. They must.

Me, I got a lot of stuff on my mind.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information