Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Possible Bowl Game

Default Re: Possible Bowl Game

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ Every fan in the country does it and all but a handful get disappointed every year. I delegate full responsibility to the coaches to have the players ready and to keep them focused and not behave like us fans.

If the Cajuns go to Denton with the same mindset they went to Ark. State last season with then expect a catastrophe. Otherwise, they win big as Denton is truly down right now as in how the Cajuns were in '97-'98-'99.

Just looking all the D1a records in the paper today I see So Miss has hit hard times since beating us and has Boise coming up next at home while UTEP has won their past 2 games impressively. You never know.

Kool Aid, Kool Aid, Tastes Great
    Kool Aid, Kool Aid, Can't Wait.
    _
    I've always said that in the end everything rests on the head coach shoulders. You lose like we have been losing it is his fault. You win and play well like we have been as of late it is to his credit. This team could have folded after USM but they didn't. That is good coaching and a never say die attitude instilled by the coach. Good job Bustle! Let's see if they can keep it up and have a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ I've always said that in the end everything rests on the head coach shoulders. You lose like we have been losing it is his fault. You win and play well like we have been as of late it is to his credit. This team could have folded after USM but they didn't. That is good coaching and a never say die attitude instilled by the coach. Good job Bustle! Let's see if they can keep it up and have a great season. _
    I think we are seeing the benefits of some changes made in the staff along with some truly serious personal dedication by players led by Des, Fenroy and Chery and many others.

Here's hoping our assistant coaches' salaries are a bit higher on the priority list than the press box (sorry media guys but it's my list).

Quote Originally Posted by Tim LeBlanc View Post
    _ First of all, I'm as big a Cajun fan as any, but you people need to chill. The Cajuns play UNT next. Period. End of story. 32 had 297 last week. The only thing down the road for the Cajuns and 32 is UNT. What if ? UNT Who ? UNT Where ? UNT. When ? UNT What about a bowl game ? UNT UNT UNT UNT Did I mention we play UNT next. _

tim leblanc the legendary panther receiver?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

SON OF A BIZDOTCH!!!

This thread has JINX written all over it!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

stop the madness!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ SON OF A BIZDOTCH!!!

This thread has JINX written all over it!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

stop the madness!

Z _
    I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! _
    Dude, dont think I hadn't thought about pulling Fall 2005 out of the archives!!!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Dude, dont think I hadn't thought about pulling Fall 2005 out of the archives!!!

_
    Last Week:
    Fans: Stay Positive
    Team: Kick ULM's butt

This Week:
    Fans: Celebrate this past weekend, talk smack, have fun, get ready for this weekend, show some love for Mr. Fenroy.
    Team: Kick NT's butt

Here is my question. does the football team get affected by what a bunch of middle-aged fan farts say on this forum while they are preparing for their next opponent? Or am I suppose to watch film on NT and avoid pulling my groin muscle (not going to happen) in preparation for this contest?

If it helps any (it does me) I have two full huge bottles of Maker's ready for gametime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! I am deathly afraid of UNT !!!!! _
    hammer, i've been meaning to ask how you feel about the unt game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    _ hammer, i've been meaning to ask how you feel about the unt game. _
    He feels like any sane UL fan should feel.

Z

10. Default Re: Possible Bowl Game

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ Every fan in the country does it and all but a handful get disappointed every year. I delegate full responsibility to the coaches to have the players ready and to keep them focused and not behave like us fans.

If the Cajuns go to Denton with the same mindset they went to Ark. State last season with then expect a catastrophe. Otherwise, they win big as Denton is truly down right now as in how the Cajuns were in '97-'98-'99.

Just looking all the D1a records in the paper today I see So Miss has hit hard times since beating us and has Boise coming up next at home while UTEP has won their past 2 games impressively. You never know.

Kool Aid, Kool Aid, Tastes Great
    Kool Aid, Kool Aid, Can't Wait.
    _
    isn't it---kool aid Kool aid tastes great wish we had some can't wait!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Here is my question. does the football team get affected by what a bunch of middle-aged fan farts say on this forum while they are preparing for their next opponent?
    Hey! Not all of us are middle aged fan farts.I'm a 24 year old fan fart, I'll be a middle aged fan fart in about 6 yearsahhh the golden years!.I CANT WAIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ Last Week:
    Fans: Stay Positive
    Team: Kick ULM's butt

This Week:
    Fans: Celebrate this past weekend, talk smack, have fun, get ready for this weekend, show some love for Mr. Fenroy.
    Team: Kick NT's butt

Here is my question. does the football team get affected by what a bunch of middle-aged fan farts say on this forum while they are preparing for their next opponent? Or am I suppose to watch film on NT and avoid pulling my groin muscle (not going to happen) in preparation for this contest?

If it helps any (it does me) I have two full huge bottles of Maker's ready for gametime. _
    Hey hey hey, we're not all middle-aged farts! haha ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ Hey hey hey, we're not all middle-aged farts! haha ;-) _
    Me neither! I'm on the other side of the middle age divide. I guess if I live to 108, I can be considered middle-aged.

I think we should all remember to judge the season after the season finishes. It is something BOP has been preaching and I feel its true especially after the USM game. Our university and fans still have expectations that we would like met and the cajuns have a lot of football to play. Hopefully we will be winning conference but we have only played one conference game thus far. All of us here who are now hoping Bustle gets a rasise were also the same ones wanting his butt gone at the end of the year. This program has shown everything BUT consistency in winning and level of play the past 7 years so lets see how the rest of the season starts to pan out before we look for bowl appearances

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information