Thread: Fenroy for Heisman?

Default Fenroy for Heisman?

.Keep dreaming people! I've actually heard from a very reliable source that he's been searching for a Donald Brown poster to put on the wall next to his bed.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Fenroy for Heisman?

Quote Originally Posted by LSUConnMan View Post
    _ .Keep dreaming people! I've actually heard from a very reliable source that he's been searching for a Donald Brown poster to put on the wall next to his bed.

_
    I'll be darned if I haven't gone through all the posts on the board.Havent seen anyone mention Fenroy for Heisman.

whats the deal?

Z

This is kinda what the ESPN front page would look like.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ This is kinda what the ESPN front page would look like.

So your reliable source has been looking for Donald Brown posters?

Z

This is kinda what the ESPN front page would look like.

i know your probably using photoshop, but any chance you use the Gimp?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Fenroy for Heisman?

_ This is kinda what the ESPN front page would look like.

_

That IS a SWEET PHOTO!! THANKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I'll be darned if I haven't gone through all the posts on the board.Havent seen anyone mention Fenroy for Heisman.

whats the deal?

Z _
    LaState@Angola alum/lifer passing time?

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ LaState@Angola alum/lifer passing time? _
    Old boy was a good neighbor for a while Not getting the "UL hater since 04" thing, though?? Just dont see something like that flying on the oppositions website??

Whats the deal with that LSUCONNman?

Z

the guy's a moron and the only reason he is tolerated is due to his pics that must pain him to take at practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Old boy was a good neighbor for a while Not getting the "UL hater since 04" thing, though?? Just dont see something like that flying on the oppositions website??

Whats the deal with that LSUCONNman?

Z _
    It was an attempt at humor, apparently not a very good one.But, It can't be taken too seriously as I swear I spend more time wandering campus then the students who live around me.

Shasta: "i know your probably using photoshop, but any chance you use the Gimp?" I don't use gimp, I've been studying CS2 pretty intensively over the past couple of months learning photoshop. I recently convinced the judge I clerk for that he needs CS4 when it's released this month, so my next step's going to be Dreamweaver and a personal website.

I organized my photobucket, so all my previous posts are likely dead. but here's a couple new ones I took yesterday practicing a particular technique. Once I get a handle on it, I should be able to put together a really nice montage ready for print at the end of the season.

Thread Information