Thread: Louisiana Baseball Opens Busy Week With Southeastern Louisiana

1. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Baseball Opens Busy Week With Southeastern Louisiana

The second-ranked Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns baseball team opens a five-game week with a home-and-home series against Southeastern Louisiana starting on Tuesday at 6 p.m. in Hammond, La., at Pat Kenelly Diamond at Alumni Field.

2. Default Re: Louisiana Baseball Opens Busy Week With Southeastern Louisiana

What is nice about this 5 game week is that the midweek competition also has 5 game week :-) Keeps starting pitching issues equal.

Default Re: Louisiana Baseball Opens Busy Week With Southeastern Louisiana

I'm not too comfortable with this week. I'm guessing Hicks will pitch tomorrow then I don't know what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    I'm not too comfortable with this week. I'm guessing Hicks will pitch tomorrow then I don't know what to expect.
    Not guessing, Coach Rob said Hicks will get the start Tuesday and probably Bazar Wednesday.

I missed the Bazar part. Doesn't make me feel too comfortable about this weekend's bullpen, unless Harry is ready to take his spot.

hoping bazar keeps improving

Bottom line is the offense has to show up

I hope we play with confidence. We are an overall better team but with that said SLU is a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by K9CAJUN View Post
    I hope we play with confidence. We are an overall better team but with that said SLU is a good team.
    If this team goes 5-0 this week, we are back at either 1 or 2 in the polls!!

We will also see rewards in RPI

Look for this team to destroy it's competition this week. We were just hitting cruise control and mr hudson awoke the monster. These kids love their coach. TxSt still had our number at the plate Sunday, but I don't see the bats being down for long. Could be a long week for SLU and stAte pitching.

Hicks will set the pace tonight for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by aBuckfromLuck View Post
    Hicks will set the pace tonight for the week.
    Anyone in the Hammond area? I see the forecast has some rain, but what is the feeling on weather affecting tonight's game?

13. UL Baseball Re: Louisiana Baseball Opens Busy Week With Southeastern Louisiana

Weather Underground indicates not good for a game. Check out the hourly rain chance towards the bottom 50% and grows after six tonight. Click on Tuesday to get the hourly for tonight.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...ery=hammond+la

Looks like it will be on top of us come game time. Does it have to be a full game to count toward Tonys suspension? RPI wise do we want to play regardless. Would a rainout and Tonys suspension lasting thru Saturday be reason to play at all costs?

Thread Information