Poll: What will the Ragin' Cajuns record be?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Season Prediction Reset

1. UL Football Season Prediction Reset

Currently 1-3 with verry good showings against BCS competition.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Prediction Reset

I voted 6-6, but I'm having buyers remorse. 7-5 is my prediction with losses against FAU and Troy

I voted 6-6 too. Even going 6-6, that projects that we would go 5-3 the rest of the season, that is more about the level I feel we are on. If we play the way we are capable, I feel that we beat UNT, ULM, FIU, and Utep. The other 4 games are ASU, FAU, MT and Troy. I don't think that we have the horses to beat troy on the road, so I'd toss that in the loss column. That leaves us with ASU, FAU and MT, and I think we could break 1 of 2 ways, either 1-2, or 2-1, and the pessimist in me goes 1-2, but I think we could have a sincere chance at 7-5.

I think every game left is highly highly winnable for us. I'd say 50% chance or so to win out. my 7-5 prediction is as close to a 100% chance that I'll ever give. From what I've seen so far, I see no reason why we can't win 6 of the next 8.

God Bless

GEAUX UL RAGIN CAJUNS FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louisiana Re: Prediction Reset

I too voted 6-6. It's been a while since the Cajuns played 3 solid games in a row. College football being what it is though, I wouldn't be suprised if we saw the team that got stomped by USM at least one more time this year.
    I hope not!

6. UL Football Re: Prediction Reset

I am sticking with my preseason prediction.

UL is on schedule 8-4

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ I am sticking with my preseason prediction.

UL is on schedule 8-4

ps Z I just returned from a trip didn't see the email. _
    Also am I, 5-7. No baCK TRACKING HERE. Although I pray I am sorely wrong

Wow 7-5 yall must be smoking crack

Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft View Post
    _ Wow 7-5 yall must be smoking crack _
    hey mineshaft! where ya been bud?

I think I will stay at 6 and 6. However, we are so close to being 3 and 1 right now it just makes me want to say 7 and 5.

I think the officials in Saturday's game went to the Ed Hochuli school of officiating. Without them we could have won the game Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft View Post
    _ Wow 7-5 yall must be smoking crack _

You truly are a breath of fresh air!!

UL Football Re: Prediction Reset

Quote Originally Posted by BrudaCajun View Post
    _ Also am I, 5-7. No baCK TRACKING HERE. Although I pray I am sorely wrong _
    What are you thinking knuckle head, your already nuts. Now with you pick 5-7, wrong, no way, wrong.

I am sticking with my original 8-4 and saying we may be 9-3 if we do not lose to Ark St. Now it is possible to emplode and be the 5-7 but I so hope you are wrong.

Possible to lose to Ark St., ULM(recent history), and FAU but that is all I see as possible loses.

Geaux Louisiana 8-4 with continued great play and mine set!!!

Assuming we are playing like we are right now, I only see Troy as that possible loss but we are not on a level where we can be a bit sluggish one game and get away with it. We have to be on our game every week. I still think 7-5 is like it but 6-6 is very possible

Louisiana Re: Season Prediction Reset

I predict 3-3 after this saturday. We need to look at 1 game at a time. We can revise our predictions every week.

UL Football Re: Season Prediction Reset

I am still with my 8-4 but may end up with my other choice which was posted prior to the season also of 9-3. With either record there could be an aditional game so could be 9-4, 8-5, or 10-3! Which one would you choose?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information