Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: C.C. Brown

UL Football C.C. Brown

Former Cajun standout broke his arm today playing for the Texans. Said to have surgery on Monday.

Very sad to hear, had a great beginning to a budding career.

Cood Luck C.C.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: C.C. Brown

Quote Originally Posted by BrudaCajun View Post
    _ Former Cajun standout broke his arm today playing for the Texans. Said to have surgery on Monday.

Very sad to hear, had a great beginning to a budding career.

Cood Luck C.C. _
    Dang it. Good Luck CC!!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: C.C. Brown

Houston Radio said this AM he may be able to play with a cast. John McClain the Texan's beat writer also mentioned he is under appreciated as a saftey.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    _ Houston Radio said this AM he may be able to play with a cast. John McClain the Texan's beat writer also mentioned he is under appreciated as a saftey. _
    So it takes a serious injury for him to get some press! lol

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

_ So it takes a serious injury for him to get some press! lol _
    To get press that you hear of. Whenever I listen to 610AM (The Texans Flagship Station), and they talk about the lackluster secondary of the Texans, the only players they consistently say good things about, or should I say never say bad things about them, are Dunta Robinson and CC Brown. He is one of the most reliable players back there, and the fact that he's held his spot in that secondary for so long, even though many players around him have come and gone, says a lot about him as a player.

Also, if John McClain says something, believe it. You could take someone living in a cave and sit him in front of J Mac for an hour and they would be more knowledgable about the NFL than many people on TV or the net. He's got to be one of the best NFL beat writers out there, has been interviewed and appeared on NFL Films/NFL Network stories and documentaries, covers the entire NFL including the Draft/Combine and owner's meetings, and has a HoF vote and is on the Hall of Fame Comittee. So, for him to say something like that about CC definately means something.

ESPN.com reports he will be out for the year, what a bummer.

Default C.C. Brown

WTF is "The Wood"? We have another Ike Taylor on our hands.

Screw him, at least Drew Brees torched him for three TD's last week

I was getting on the board to say the exact same thing. these guys like to forget where they came from once they make the NFL. this is getting dumb

CC is from the Mississippi metropolis of Greenwood.

WTF is "The Wood"? We have another Ike Taylor on our hands.

Screw him, at least Drew Brees torched him for three TD's last week
    igeaux.mobi

Its amazing how some of these guys can be so disrespectful to the university that gave them the opportunity to play. and then make it to the NFL. Obviously, Charles Tillman was raised better!

Just another one I don't have to worry about following. Hope he gets torched tonight!

I didn't know there was a rule about saying your college. What's wrong with giving your hometown a shout out? Now if he never says what college he went to then I could see giving the guy some heat.

igeaux.mobi

Default he also has his ju-co to talk about next

WHAT is "The Wood"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    CC is from the Mississippi metropolis of Greenwood.
    asked and answered (grins)

ps. cook on!

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

What about those guys that say "Florida State in the 90's." That's pretty messed up!
    igeaux.mobi

Default CC Brown

Good interview with the UL alum in the Detroit news.

http://ultoday.com/node/sports-headlines

Default Re: CC Brown

And, I think many of you will find the recent article on the US Department of Education VERY interesting. It's certainly not like anything I've read before.

http://ultoday.com/sections/headlines

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information