Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nickname For Fenroy

UL Football Nickname For Fenroy

Tyrell "The Ragin Bull" Fenroy. He runs just like a bull. If you look at him real good he kind of shape like one to with his pads on. He runs over everything in his path.Someone at the Monroe Game should make a Sign that says The Ragin Bull is on the loose and he wears #32.

Default Re: Nickname For Fenroy

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    _ Tyrell "The Ragin Bull" Fenroy. He runs just like a bull. If you look at him real good he kind of shape like one to with his pads on. He runs over everything in his path.Someone at the Monroe Game should make a Sign that says The Ragin Bull is on the loose and he wears #32. _
    He's the "Train" or the "Night Train" as I think Coach Jenkins called him at the QB club.

".We're going to try to get the Night Train going-- Fenroy-- ."
    http://ultoday.com/eng/Athletics/Foo09.22-KSU-KSU

How about "The Ragin Cajun"?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginRash View Post
    _ He's the "Train" or the "Night Train" as I think Coach Jenkins called him at the QB club.

".We're going to try to get the Night Train going-- Fenroy-- ."
    http://ultoday.com/eng/Athletics/Foo09.22-KSU-KSU _
    Weird! I read the title of the thread and said "Night Train" before I read any of the post. haha

THE BEAST. FEED THE BEAST

It looks like me might have to make room for Fenroys name above the student side. He is getting very close to breaking the SBC all time rushing record held by one of those UNT guys. We were very fortunate to have this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    _ It looks like me might have to make room for Fenroys name above the student side. He is getting very close to breaking the SBC all time rushing record held by one of those UNT guys. We were very fortunate to have this guy. _
    I say we put his name up there now! It will be a long time before we see another RB at Cajun Field like Fenroy. This kids is special.

Is Fenroy the best player ever to wear a Cajun uniform?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ Is Fenroy the best player ever to wear a Cajun uniform? _

There was a man named Brian Mitchell.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ There was a man named Brian Mitchell. _
    I never watched Mitchell while he was a cajun only as a pro.if we put pro career aside is there an argument? I am just starting debate.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ I never watched Mitchell while he was a cajun only as a pro.if we put pro career aside is there an argument? I am just starting debate. _
    Mitchell was the real deal. Fenroy is the real deal. I hate these damned debates I always confuse myself. ;p

All I know is at the QB position, Mitchell could single-handedly take over a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Mitchell was the real deal. Fenroy is the real deal. I hate these damned debates I always confuse myself. ;p

All I know is at the QB position, Mitchell could single-handedly take over a game. _
    I want to hear the critiques at the end of the year.Fenroy had a lot of yards but he didn't play anybody. That's when I will slap a _____! He had the big game yesterday against a BCS opponent and last year went for over 100 against Tennessee. He didn't have over 100 yards but he ran well against LSUA&MBR to.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ I want to hear the critiques at the end of the year.Fenroy had a lot of yards but he didn't play anybody. That's when I will slap a _____! He had the big game yesterday against a BCS opponent and last year went for over 100 against Tennessee. He didn't have over 100 yards but he ran well against LSUA&MBR to. _
    He is the real deal. Every opponent we face just about sells out on shutting down the run. When he racked up the 1000 yard season his freshman year, we couldn't help but paint a target on his back and everyone has focused on it. He still got it done. again. and again. He did it against the best and worst defenses.

This game is a balance of parts. You can't listen to the bred and fed color commentators on national TV, or the knuckleheaded fan out there. They outnumber and get more TV time than the balance of intelligent people. I have had guys just about pop a testicle making some "try to go up against these defenses!!!". well, did you recruit equally in the OL department with that trillion dollar budget? Don't you have 1st round draft choice WRs to take the pressure off of the RBs? Don't you have every weapon in the entire available talent arsenal? Fenroy is the real deal.

I think Fenroy's nickname ought to be "Tyrell Fenroy". Put that on your sign.

T Train!!!!!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information