Thread: New Wallpaper

Default New Wallpaper

I was wandering campus today trying to work on HDR techniques. Figured I'd post this one for anyone interested. When I figure the process out, I'll post some good ones.

Default Re: New Wallpaper

very nice, i like it

Thats a good shotdo you have a higher res version?

Yeah, I have a higher res version if you want it, but, it's RAW file and about 25megs.

Well, yesterday's jaunt turned out to be a failure. I tossed 99% of the pics. But, I kept this one, which I really like.unfortunately, it's the back of Cagle's monument. If only I could figure a way to get the sun to set in the southeast.

I love the shot of cajunfield with the sun setting, in fact as soon as I saw it i knew it was gonna be the background on my computer, and it looks amazing. Keep up the good work.

Nice picNo offense but I don't want to put something on my deske top that has cajun field pic w/ LSU big as hell on the bottom. Other than that it looks sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ Nice picNo offense but I don't want to put something on my deske top that has cajun field pic w/ LSU big as hell on the bottom. Other than that it looks sweet. _
    And you know what, you don't have to. Thx ConnMan

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ Nice picNo offense but I don't want to put something on my deske top that has cajun field pic w/ LSU big as hell on the bottom. Other than that it looks sweet. _

Sorry Ladies, I'll start watermarking the pics with something less offensive. If I caught anything worth keeping, I'll try and come up with something new for the ULL soccer pics I took tonight.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by LSUConnMan View Post
    _ Sorry Ladies, I'll start watermarking the pics with something less offensive. If I caught anything worth keeping, I'll try and come up with something new for the UL soccer pics I took tonight. _
    Bull_____, you do us a great service with your fantastic pics. Keep labeling your pics however you want. Keep the super pics coming.

Z

Default New watermark

Aight guys, I got a new handle.

Tiger Stadium Scoreboard 2008

TS Sunset

BTW, I did get some good stuff at the soccer game, I'll post some when I get a chance.there's some mighty fine looking ladies on that squad too!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: New watermark

Quote Originally Posted by LSUConnMan View Post
    _ Aight guys, I got a new handle.

Tiger Stadium Scoreboard 2008

TS Sunset

BTW, I did get some good stuff at the soccer game, I'll post some when I get a chance.there's some mighty fine looking ladies on that squad too! _
    I guess that'll teach us to make foolish remarks, huh?

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ I guess that'll teach us to make foolish remarks, huh?

Z _
    On the other hand post that or even worse change the handle to "ULUConMan" and post it on someof the tigger boards and see the reactions of thier fans. Think you wouldn't get a few remarks about the name?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ On the other hand post that or even worse change the handle to "ULUConMan" and post it on someof the tigger boards and see the reactions of thier fans. Think you wouldn't get a few remarks about the name? _
    Very true. These signed pics kind of bum me out, because they are pretty good. Unfortunately, I have to refuse them about the same way I pass on a really pretty girl with a stench of body odor. If you point out how pretty she is, but suggest she takes a bath. and she takes a bath and comes back with a tatoo on her face. she's got head issues along with the stench. but she's still a pretty girl. Next.

Thread Information