Thread: Kent State Game Slide Show

Default Re: Kent State Game Slide Show

wow, awesome thanks.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Great job, T.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Great job, T. _
    How you feeling, bud? Got all of your gear whenever you want to get it or send junior.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ How you feeling, bud? Got all of your gear whenever you want to get it or send junior. _
    It got worse, so I sent Em to Adriens to pick up some Cran Apple juice. I found an old bottle of Stoli in my freezer. The back became numbed quickly, so I couldn't really feel much.
    Much better this morning. Wont be able to power lift for at least two weeks. Kick boxing is a no no till I recover, and I called the crew at TAPOUTthey postponed the photoshoot with me and the Hooters girls till I could stand erect.

I'll be good as new in a few days. I'll get the gear from you ASAP> You can charge a storage fee, OK.?

Thanks for handling all the chores yesterday while I creeped around.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ It got worse, so I sent Em to Adriens to pick up some Cran Apple juice. I found an old bottle of Stoli in my freezer. The back became numbed quickly, so I couldn't really feel much.
    Much better this morning. Wont be able to power lift for at least two weeks. Kick boxing is a no no till I recover, and I called the crew at TAPOUTthey postponed the photoshoot with me and the Hooters girls till I could stand erect.

I'll be good as new in a few days. I'll get the gear from you ASAP> You can charge a storage fee, OK.?

Thanks for handling all the chores yesterday while I creeped around.

Z _
    Surrounded by Hooter's girls and still having trouble standing erect? But enough about your personal problems!

I might have to be in your area today. If I do, I'll drop the stuff off. Besides, it'll give me a chance to admire your prized autographed tribute to your idol. I'll call first before I come by.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ Surrounded by Hooter's girls and still having trouble standing erect? But enough about your personal problems!

I might have to be in your area today. If I do, I'll drop the stuff off. Besides, it'll give me a chance to admire your prized autographed tribute to your idol. I'll call first before I come by. _
    Cool, we are gonna be rolling throughout the day, so definitely give us a buzz.

Thanks, Z

Thread Information