Thread: Shirts in NJ???

Default Shirts in NJ???

This from a friend of mine who lives in western New Jersey, about an hour from Philly:

We were shopping at Kohl's (a department store like J. C. Penney), and I saw about 10-12 UL shirts on their sale rack, next to a similar quantity of Rutgers shirts.

Why do we have shirts up there? It's not far from Lafayette College. Maybe it was a mistaken order?

Default Re: Shirts in NJ???

Thats funny because I saw Lafayette College T-shirts at our Kohls, I laughed it off and figured it was a mistake. I appeared to thought right, somebody goofed.

3. Default Re: Shirts in NJ???

Cross (mis) marketing?
    igeaux.mobi

Yeah, people are people. Every once in a while at Academy we mistakenly get Sooners merch, or UT stuff, or (insert other Texas university here) stuff.

I can understand the Lafayette mix up though. Sounds like either a new guy at the distribution center, or a somebody forgot to drink their coffee that morning!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    _ This from a friend of mine who lives in western New Jersey, about an hour from Philly:

We were shopping at Kohl's (a department store like J. C. Penney), and I saw about 10-12 UL shirts on their sale rack, next to a similar quantity of Rutgers shirts.

Why do we have shirts up there? It's not far from Lafayette College. Maybe it was a mistaken order? _
    Pass it on to your friends in the admin. Just further evidence that they need to push the dropping of the city tag in everyday references to UL.

the MOST important question everyone seems to be forgetting is: Did they actually sell any of those UL shirts?

God Bless

GEAUX UL RAGIN CAJUNS!!!!!!!!

Must have only been "select" Kohl's in NJ. Stopped by one yesterday just outside Newark, NJ to confirm your report but no UL paraphernalia. Of course, they had lots of Rutgers stuff since I was only a few miles from the campus.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cypremort View Post
    _ Must have only been "select" Kohl's in NJ. Stopped by one yesterday just outside Newark, NJ to confirm your report but no UL paraphernalia. Of course, they had lots of Rutgers stuff since I was only a few miles from the campus. _
    How much damage did you suffer from Gustav? Everything OK?

Z

Z, thanks for asking. We are VERY, VERY fortunate. No damage from Gustav or Ike down at the camp. Ike had a little more water than Lili at the point but a lot less than Rita. I had everything cleaned up before noon on Sunday and we had power back on Monday. Below is a pic of the camp. Notice the mud line. Like I said, VERY, VERY fortunate.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cypremort View Post
    _ Z, thanks for asking. We are VERY, VERY fortunate. No damage from Gustav or Ike down at the camp. Ike had a little more water than Lili at the point but a lot less than Rita. I had everything cleaned up before noon on Sunday and we had power back on Monday. Below is a pic of the camp. Notice the mud line. Like I said, VERY, VERY fortunate.

_
    Outstanding!

Z

Thread Information