Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: oh brother show

Default oh brother show

Is it me or does anybody else find 1420's oh brother show horrible ? I tried to listen but its torture.

Default Re: oh brother show

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Is it me or does anybody else find 1420's oh brother show horrible ? I tried to listen but its torture.
    I am the same way. They do no research and give wrong information all the time.

Its been a while since I've listened for the reason you noted. They mention that they are sports fans and talk about the Cajuns and Saints but really, they don't talk much about the cajuns at all. What I can't handle is both of the brothers talking over one another all the time. It kills me since neither can really get a thought out of their mouth because the other is talking over them so they have to talk much louder to do it. I like Gary a lot and he's a great guy and I think he could do well on radio but he would have to be on a show with someone else like a Stevie P or just fill in as a host like Brazda does rather than work with Shannon.

Never heard any accurate/truthful info

Yes.I call in and point out their mistakes often. The guys are complete idiots! I find myself listening just to hear the bs that will come out.

Walton and Johnson on Eagle 98.1 in the morning. Very entertaining.

HATE that show with a passion. I Literally used to curse out loud while driving- had to stop listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Yes.I call in and point out their mistakes often. The guys are complete idiots! I find myself listening just to hear the bs that will come out.
    I hear people call in and correct them, but they keep giving the wrong information out. I could understand but they are getting corrected week after week on the same item. If someone corrects me on here I go look up the information and find out if I am right or if they are right and try not to make the same mistake twice.

Oh well I only listen from 8-9, at least Troy Wingerter on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    As was Free Beer and Hot Wings on 105.1.with less rhetoric.

10. Default Re: oh brother show

How friggin' old are Walton and Johnson, I think they were old in the 80's when I was in High School. I can't believe they are still kicking.

Do those guys even get paid to do what they do?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Yes

13. Default Re: oh brother show

One of the brothers is responsible for getting UL a lot of priceless national press.

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns logo burger was his initiative.

I like to think of the show as a weekly dose of comedic relief.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    What I can't handle is both of the brothers talking over one another all the time. It kills me since neither can really get a thought out of their mouth because the other is talking over them so they have to talk much louder to do it.
    That is the main reason I can't listen to them. Talking over each other and you can't understand ANYTHING. ya think someone would have told them by now.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information