Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: 2014 BB: Louisiana vs McNeese

UL Baseball 2014 BB: Louisiana vs McNeese

Tonight will be my first trip to McNeese. For rose of you who have gone, what can I expect as far as their stadium, atmosphere, etc.?

Also, is anyone else going?

Default Re: Louisiana vs McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Tonight will be my first trip to McNeese. For rose of you who have gone, what can I expect as far as their stadium, atmosphere, etc.?

Expect a pretty decent crowd tonight as we are ranked high and we should have a far amount of Cajun fans there as well. Stadium is nothing special at all.wall and some of the stands where rebuilt after Rita. If you would like an adult beverage there is an area along the left field fence where beer is sold. Should be a good game as they have a pretty good team this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post

It should be pretty much like a Tulane football game in the Dome. A hand full of people and if they get down big expect to be by yourself. McNeese folks hate us with an irrational passion so it might be a bigger crowd but they should be friendly.

You betch'a I'll be therevery nice field.small stadium.don't park in close proximity to the left field fence/wall :-) beer is served only in the beer garden along the left field side of the stadiumthey are promoting this game in Lake Charles so I am getting there early

Don't forget to stop by Darrell's : )

http://www.mcneesesports.com/news201.?path=baseball

Was rewritten by SID. Earlier one was spawn of Bonnette. Must kill his daddy when junior pointed out this was the first time they were playing the a #1 team in baseball. Can't find that one today, had too many hyphens.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

How awesome is it to be hated??!! How can you not love that ____!?

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    It should be pretty much like a Tulane football game in the Dome. A hand full of people and if they get down big expect to be by yourself. McNeese folks hate us with an irrational passion so it might be a bigger crowd but they should be friendly.
    Actually, Bab was saying on Billy's show that they were doing a number of promotions and were telling folks to buy tickets early. That doesn't mean they are going to sell out, but Bab mentioned 2200 I think.

I can't say that I was extremely excited about this game but after last night, I can't wait for this game!!

No reason we can't start another epic W streak tonight

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    I can't say that I was extremely excited about this game but after last night, I can't wait for this game!!

No reason we can't start another epic W streak tonight
    Got to lay off the junk pitches. And dont have to swing for the fences when a good solid base hit will bring the runers in (and in the case of last night win the game).

From the McNeese website: "Several promotions are scheduled for the game including Biker Night where hog riders are asked to ride their motorcycles to the game and for fans to wear biker gear. The Blue Iron Motorcycle Group will be displaying their rumblers on the field during the pregame. This group is a family oriented club that is made up of law enforcement officers."

"Also the first 200 fans in attendance will receive a free blue and gold trucker cap"

By biker gear I'm guessing they don't mean your Hell's Angels vest.

Biker gear? So should we expect something similar to a Village People convention?? That should keep things right in line with the "Brokeback" mantra. Enjoy gents!

13. Default Re: Louisiana vs McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Biker gear? So should we expect something similar to a Village People convention?? That should keep things right in line with the "Brokeback" mantra. Enjoy gents!
    ---Will the famous Dikes on Bikes make an appearance??

Screw that place! 2 friends and I got threatened by some frat boys down there in the beer garden. When we didn't back down, who do you think got thrown out? I told the cop the only reason he threw us out was because we were wearing red, he said "yep". Frickin brokebacks!

UL Baseball Re: Louisiana vs McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Got to lay off the junk pitches. And dont have to swing for the fences when a good solid base hit will bring the runers in (and in the case of last night win the game).
    Thanks, Hammer! No Idea why WE swing for the fence or try to swing the bat so hard IF all you need is a drive over the infield and/or a bunt would do! And to strike out swinging for the fence when the prior mentioned is all we needed. I think our coaches need to remind our hitters especially in these said types of situations to choke up and shorten our swings, and MAYBE they do, I really dont know!

Lets geaux get whoop some cow polks,
    I sure hope we do,
    DaddyCajun

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information