Thread: Karl Hasenstein

Default Karl Hasenstein

Karl is one of the studs in biology, his work is changing our concepts of how the cell works.

The interview with him goes into a little bit of technical stuff, but I tried to keep it simple, and include enough explanation that the layman can follow it.

If you read through it, I think you'll be impressed.

Default Re: Karl Hasenstein

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    _ Karl is one of the studs in biology, his work is changing our concepts of how the cell works.

The interview with him goes into a little bit of technical stuff, but I tried to keep it simple, and include enough explanation that the layman can follow it.

If you read through it, I think you'll be impressed.

_

Good article on Dr. Hasenstein. I also read your article on UL Logos, which has long needed to be stated. Why don't you post that article here as well? I think all of us would be interested in it. It poses the very problem I have been stating for years. The only thing I would have added is there is no real connection between Ragin Cajuns and the University of Louisiana. Lack of that connection and lack of a clear logo for the university connecting all three, results in ineffective marketing and a loss of revenue for UL.

Thread Information