Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Bustle!!!

Default Bustle!!!

Ricky Bustle must be let go at the end of this year if not before. Our administration must pony up the dough and pay a real coaches salary and start a new era in Cajuns Football. This move should have been made last year.

Default Re: Bustle must go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    _ Ricky Bustle must be let go at the end of this year if not before. Our administration must pony up the dough and pay a real coaches salary and start a new era in Cajuns Football. This move should have been made last year. _

Our defense is non-existent. What the hell is Fourquier doing? We can't tackle, I could run through the holes, we don't blitz, we can't stop anybody, and we have already given up almost 500 yards in the 3rd qtr.

On top of that, Desormeaux still can't through a forward pass.

This is pathetic. I expected a lot more this year. Really disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ Our defense is non-existent. What the hell is Fourquier doing? We can't tackle, I could run through the holes, we don't blitz, we can't stop anybody, and we have already given up almost 500 yards in the 3rd qtr.

On top of that, Desormeaux still can't through a forward pass.

This is pathetic. I expected a lot more this year. Really disappointing. _
    Lets go through our preseason checklist.
    We have an improved defense. FAIL (and BTW we still look small and slow)
    We will be more balanced on offense. FAIL
    We will throw the ball down field. True but FAIL
    Our punter has improved. FAIL

We are good at one thing.running the ball. Everything else is well below average. Trying to pin down our biggest weakness is difficult, but I will have to go with our pathetic D-Line over our pooch punter.

I said this in another thread, but I cannot understand how the 2nd biggest school in one of the top 10 states in HS football and yet we cant even compete. We are one of the worst teams in the state on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    _ Lets go through our preseason checklist.
    We have an improved defense. FAIL (and BTW we still look small and slow)
    We will be more balanced on offense. FAIL
    We will throw the ball down field. True but FAIL
    Our punter has improved. FAIL

We are good at one thing.running the ball. Everything else is well below average. Trying to pin down our biggest weakness is difficult, but I will have to go with our pathetic D-Line over our pooch punter. _
    Oh no don't be silly. Bustle is on the Stokley 10 year plan. McNeese and Tech can compete against the big boys but we can't. ULM even gave Auburn a better game than what we gave USM. Oh yea and we don't have the money to compete. Insainity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. We should have never given Bustle and extenstion for a fake championship.

The answer to you question is simple. Parents would rather see their kid ride the bench at LSU and get a title than see them sludge through one of the worst football programs in the country in one of the lowest conferences in the country. Hell, even our friends to the west can get players cause they can at least point to playoff appearances. New President, Same ULL!

Even if kids want to ride the bench at LSU, the kids that dont go there are still good enough to play, but they choose to go to ULM or Tulane or wherever else FFS.

When does Basketball season start?

Louisiana S-Club Re: Bustle must go!!!

If Bustle is fired and he has won more games than Baldwin does he get 3 miillion in damages if he sues the University?

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ I said this in another thread, but I cannot understand how the 2nd biggest school in one of the top 10 states in HS football and yet we cant even compete. We are one of the worst teams in the state on top of that. _

We are the worst FBS team in the state because we are the worst in the state when it comes to recruiting Louisiana players who can actually play at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    ULM even gave Auburn a better game than what we gave USM.
    Bull S.

34-0 is a shut out.

Now way is getting shutout "a better game".

Quote Originally Posted by vrc2250 View Post
    _ The answer to you question is simple. Parents would rather see their kid ride the bench at LSU and get a title than see them sludge through one of the worst football programs in the country in one of the lowest conferences in the country. Hell, even our friends to the west can get players cause they can at least point to playoff appearances. New President, Same UL! _
    This coach was in place before the new president took over, you cant blame this mess on him!

Time for a change! This team was unprepared and it showed!

Bustle said "best preseason ive ever been around" it didnt show today
    Bustle said "we spent 40 minutes a day on fundamentals and it shows" no, it doesnt. stupid penalties everywhere and unprepared on almost every play
    Bustle said "our defense is much improved" no it hasn't it is awful
    Bustle said "we are going to show new things on offense" NO NO NO, same old trash!

HE HAS TO GO!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunBoudin View Post
    _ We are the worst FBS team in the state because we are the worst in the state when it comes to recruiting Louisiana players who can actually play at this level. _
    Wait.wait.wait.I'm confused. All thought all local players were suppose to be able to play at this level????

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    _ Bull S.

34-0 is a shut out.

Now way is getting shutout "a better game". _
    It was somewhat close for a while. Also USM is no Auburn. Put down the Kool aid and pickup a cup of coffee.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information