Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Bustle!!!

Default Re: Bustle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ Starting RB next year is likely to be Yobes Walker. He is being redshirted this year after being one of the top backs in Houston last year. _
    Another Fenroy is like asking for another Manning. Those folks don't come around every year but if we have a good RB with McGuire I think we will be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ Another Fenroy is like asking for another Manning. Those folks don't come around every year but if we have a good RB with McGuire I think we will be okay. _

Don't look now, but you may have a good running back with Gautier next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ Starting RB next year is likely to be Yobes Walker. He is being redshirted this year after being one of the top backs in Houston last year. _
    Isn't there another kid the coaches are high on? Was it Draylon Booker?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ Isn't there another kid the coaches are high on? Was it Draylon Booker? _
    Don't we also lose Chery? He was someone I don't recall hearing much about until this year. If Bustle is the man then surely he has more lined up like Chery that will pardon the pun."Blossom". You folks close to the ground might be able to give us alumni outside of Acadiana a heads up.

_ Don't we also lose Chery? He was someone I don't recall hearing much about until this year. If Bustle is the man then surely he has more lined up like Chery that will pardon the pun."Blossom". You folks close to the ground might be able to give us alumni outside of Acadiana a heads up. _
    The entire offense line will be back next year. A good experience O-Line can make up for a lot of youth at skill position which we will have next year. Louis Lee, Peirre Hill (I like he is the most similar to Chery but he has better hands and not as much speed), and my personal favorite if he comes back from the injury he sustained against Illinois Lance Kelley.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ The entire offense line will be back next year. A good experience O-Line can make up for a lot of youth at skill position which we will have next year. Louis Lee, Peirre Hill (I like he is the most similar to Chery but he has better hands and not as much speed), and my personal favorite if he comes back from the injury he sustained against Illinois Lance Kelley. _
    Hello Ladarious Green ring a bell? They will be young but extremely talented.

Falgout, not so much speed, great hands

I believe we will be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Ricky Bustle must be let go at the end of this year if not before. Our administration must pony up the dough and pay a real coaches salary and start a new era in Cajuns Football. This move should have been made last year.
    I believe that the administration is anticipating renewing Bustle's contract.

I have heard that UL is looking to buy out the University's contract with our current fans, however, in order to hire better ones next year.

_ Don't we also lose Chery? He was someone I don't recall hearing much about until this year. If Bustle is the man then surely he has more lined up like Chery that will pardon the pun."Blossom". You folks close to the ground might be able to give us alumni outside of Acadiana a heads up. _

We are losing the three headed monster, Des, Fen, and Chery.

Chery was always expected to Blossom. He was a great signing. From day one he was expected to be great. Fenroy is a stud and you are right, they are not something you can expect to happen year in and year out. You have to get better at other places if we are to improve. Those places can be on the defense, special teams, and so on.

But heck 90 in another one of your nonsense over the top comments you said something about reloading. Dude you read too many articles. Very few universities get to reload often, much less reload very often. We will be rebuilding our offensive backfield next year, not reloading.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Hello Ladarious Green ring a bell? They will be young but extremely talented.

I believe we will be OK. _
    Oh Zee I didn't forget them but he asked about replacing Chery so I mentioned the guys more in a Chery type mold. Falgout is great, Green is future all conference. I think we have a lot to look forward to.

Another Fenroy is like asking for another Manning. Those folks don't come around every year but if we have a good RB with McGuire I think we will be okay.
    I am not expecting another Fenroy. Tyrell has a chance to be the alltime leader rusher in the history of this state. I am expecting Walker to have success based upon what I saw in a preseason scrimmage.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    I believe that the administration is anticipating renewing Bustle's contract.

I have heard that UL is looking to buy out the University's contract with our current fans, however, in order to hire better ones next year.

Hopefully we do have to grant an extension. That means we will continue the success we have had in the last few games and finish strong. Season has a long way to go. If guys look ahead, we may not finish with a winning season. We have to win three of five to do that and that is no means a certainty when you look at the remaining games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express View Post
    But heck 90 in another one of your nonsense over the top comments you said something about reloading. Dude you read too many articles. Very few universities get to reload often, much less reload very often. We will be rebuilding our offensive backfield next year, not reloading. _
    I really don't see where that is over the top nonsense. He is in his what seventh year? He should have people ready to fill the gaps as good as what we lost. But with our tradition that is easier said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post

_
    I like your thinking! Does that make us free agents? Maybe we can do better with a Big 12 or, *gulp* an SEC school.

_ I really don't see where that is over the top nonsense. He is in his what seventh year? He should have people ready to fill the gaps as good as what we lost. But with our tradition that is easier said than done. _
    We would love to reload but you have to be honest about this team and next years team. We will be losing the best RB this school has ever seen, you just can't reload at that position when you lose a player of that caliber. Yobes Walker, undre Sails, Draylon Booker, and hopefully in recruiting we get a guy that caliber of Robert Walker or Marcus Wiltz who will both be good college backs. Our offensive line will be very good next year with a lot of experienced guys who have played together for a couple of years which will help a young RB settle into the position. I look for us to have a drop off in talent only because we are losing arguably the best player to put on a Cajun uniform.

Also we lose a very good QB in Desmo, could McGuire or possibly Gauthier step in and play well yes but you still lose a very experienced starter so we will probably see a drop off in this area. But we might see an upgrade in the passing game with the next starter but right now it is to far away to make that observation.

We will have our entire defense back for the most part which will be huge. The defense will have to step up a lot more to make up for an inexperienced offense. Note that I say experience because it is not always about talent when you have a team that is experienced.

Ok I am off of my soap box.

15. Default Re: Bustle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Hello Ladarious Green ring a bell? They will be young but extremely talented.

I believe we will be OK. _
    regarding Falgout--dad a Delcambre dude----if the guy could just throw a pass!!!!!---I think about my grandpa's 45 yd drop kick at LSU and my straight on kick at UL --this is NCAA that may never be broken!!!!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information