The link to the USA today poll is outdated

Default Re: Baseball Rankings - 4/7

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    Current link.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle.-usat/2013/17/

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    Most sunbelt umpires don't know a strike vs a ball. You think they check the mound to make sure it's regulation? I have no idea if it was or not and don't care. Now if the bullpen and actual mound are different heights on purpose, that's another story. I trust our coaching staff would have brought that to the umpires though.
    Didn't seem to bother any of the pitchers in the other 24 innings. Non-issue.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    Not on the link in the first post. I'm clicking it and seeing the updated poll. Maybe it's not updated on a mobile site??

EDIT: Yeah, that link doesnt work on a mobile. It pulls up the football poll. USA Today and their crummy website

5. UL Baseball Re: Baseball Rankings - 4/7

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Another undefeated week with some top teams losing. Good chance we're back atop CBN this week

Perfect Game - #3 (prev 4) - http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/.x?article=9703
    Baseball America - #3 (prev 4) - http://www.baseballamerica.com/colle.op-25-april-7/
    Collegiate Baseball - #1 (prev 2) - http://baseballnews.com/polls/ncaa-d.i-poll-4-7-14/
    USA Today Coaches - #3 (prev 5) - http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle.-usat/2013/17/
    NCBWA - (prev 4) -
    Earl been missing for a while now that coaches poll keeps moving the Cajuns up. Oh well it is spring, and mowers need tune ups, blades need sharpening, and trimmers need new spool heads, I am sure he is just trying to keep his customers happy.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Earl been missing for a while now that coaches poll keeps moving the Cajuns up. Oh well it is spring, and mowers need tune ups, blades need sharpening, and trimmers need new spool heads, I am sure he is just trying to keep his customers happy.
    He was dispatched to the hazardous corn dog spill site in north Louisiana and hasn't made it back yet. They have limited internet access there.

Plitt will be fine next time out-- as will Hicks and Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Robe has explained that he has the luxury & is using that luxury not to overpitch his ace guys right now. This means in the blessed months of May & June when champions are crowned, that the rest of the baseball world will have worn their horses out trying to keep up with us. I don't blame you for concern, but this is a blessing very few teams get to enjoy which will make UL-L doubly dangerous come tournament time. I'm the one who should be concerned. I'm starting to sweat bullets seeing myself having to cut Robe a check at the end for ten thousand bucks. I'd almost trade my concern for yours right about now.
    A very nice luxery indeed. On the other hand its also helping to develop our bullpen. Barring the 8th inning, look at how well Plitt has looked, emergence of Connor Toups as a solid reliever and of course, Boutte getting weekend action consistently and consistently pitching well

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    He was dispatched to the hazardous corn dog spill site in north Louisiana and hasn't made it back yet. They have limited internet access there.
    New rule: Any time somebody makes a corn dog reference they should be expected to post a picture of said incident, or someone who has visual proof of said occurence should volunteer with visual proof of said occurence. Knd of like Z & the doctor.

10. Default Re: Baseball Rankings - 4/7

so as high as 1 and #3 in at least 3 polls and at worst #4 in the last one. I would assume that we would be higher than that. Our average ranking will be between #2.2 and 2.8. I think that is pretty damn strong, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    New rule: Any time somebody makes a corn dog reference they should be expected to post a picture of said incident, or someone who has visual proof of said occurence should volunteer with visual proof of said occurence. Knd of like Z & the doctor.

We received one first place vote in the USA Today poll. It appears that the board members are listed on the bottom of the poll. Anyone want to make a guess where out only 1st place vote came from?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Hahahahahahaha I needed that laugh

14. UL Baseball Re: Baseball Rankings - 4/7

Quote Originally Posted by Lexhead View Post
    We received one first place vote in the USA Today poll. It appears that the board members are listed on the bottom of the poll. Anyone want to make a guess where out only 1st place vote came from?
    Who got spanked worse, tooLAME, or Troy? I am thinking Troy, Lamers are feeling the squeeze we are putting them under on all fronts, women basketball next, but we did beat them in that too.

15. Default Re: Baseball Rankings - 4/7

Rick Jones or Bobby Peirce?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information