Thread: Larry Pettis looking forward to opportunity

1. Default Larry Pettis looking forward to opportunity

Pettis walked off the Cajuns' spring practice field Tuesday remembering what UL tight ends coach Reed Stringer has preached to him all along. "Coach Stinger has always told me that my time is going to come, and I feel right now that I'm .

Default Re: Larry Pettis looking forward to opportunity

When are we going to see a spring roster? Anyone? Anyone? Don't we usually see a spring prospectus around this time? Spring game is right around the corner. Just curious.

Why has the advocate posted more spring football stuff than the advertiser, i feel i have never seen an article since spring started from Buckley

Also surprised by Adkins switching from receiver to corner, thought he would step in and immediately be our harry peoples slot receiver

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    Why has the advocate posted more spring football stuff than the advertiser, i feel i have never seen an article since spring started from Buckley

Also surprised by Adkins switching from receiver to corner, thought he would step in and immediately be our harry peoples slot receiver
    Pretty sure there's been a spring football article every day in the Advertiser. Could be wrong tho

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Pretty sure there's been a spring football article every day in the Advertiser
    I have not seen of the website other than one posted about terry johnsons injury.
    I may be wrong, just my observation

I have not seen of the website other than one posted about terry johnsons injury.
    I may be wrong, just my observation
    Yeah, I'm looking back now and trying to find them. Maybe some were more reposts of the athletic dept stories and others were scrapbook style with just a few notes and comments

I think Al Riles will take that spot, which IMHO is a surprise. I thought he'd be moved back to safety this year where we appear to be thin. I thought he'd mix with Sean Thomas and TJ Worthy on the back end of our secondary.

8. Default Re: Larry Pettis looking forward to opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    I think Al Riles will take that spot, which IMHO is a surprise. I thought he'd be moved back to safety this year where we appear to be thin. I thought he'd mix with Sean Thomas and TJ Worthy on the back end of our secondary.
    -----We all have seen it so many times that a kid is not tried at a certain position in any sport and when he gets placed finally in it ----look out!!! I remember HUD liking him on KO returns because of his thick body and it seems to be a thing in getting People-ish slots!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    -----We all have seen it so many times that a kid is not tried at a certain position in any sport and when he gets placed finally in it ----look out!!! I remember HUD liking him on KO returns because of his thick body and it seems to be a thing in getting People-ish slots!!!
    Great point.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    thing in getting People-ish slots!!!
    Need more Hairy People-ish slots!!1

Thread Information