Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is this???

Default What is this???

Can someone please explain to me what this is? I was taking pics of campus this morning and stumbled onto it. There's no writing on it, but the area's obviously coordinated around it.

Also, what are the historically/architecturally significant buildings on campus, or just hidden or little known scenic spots?

2. Alumni Re: What is this???

I just noticed that today, its new, or at least relatively new, I pass it a long going to an fro from my house. I was wondering about it.

Default Re: What is this???

Cajun Henge - note the alignment of the stone benches with the sun at the vernal equinox.plebians.

Quote Originally Posted by LSUConnMan View Post
    _ Can someone please explain to me what this is? I was taking pics of campus this morning and stumbled onto it. There's no writing on it, but the area's obviously coordinated around it.

Also, what are the historically/architecturally significant buildings on campus, or just hidden or little known scenic spots? _

_ Can someone please explain to me what this is? I was taking pics of campus this morning and stumbled onto it. There's no writing on it, but the area's obviously coordinated around it.

Also, what are the historically/architecturally significant buildings on campus, or just hidden or little known scenic spots? _
    Is that in Girard Park? Where is it??

Quote Originally Posted by ULBaby! View Post
    Cajun Henge - note the alignment of the stone benches with the sun at the vernal equinox.plebians.
    That's MY Line!!!

I predicted that months ago on this very board!

you people seem to be freaking out!

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    you people seem to be freaking out!
    What do you mean, "you people"?

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ Is that in Girard Park? Where is it?? _
    Its on the outer edge of Girard Park. Next to the alumni house at the corner of Girard and St. Mary. At that corner they built over the summer a nice little brick gazebo to spruce up the corner. It turned out very well. It has become a popular spot for taking engagement pics and bridal pics.

GEAUX UL!

Its a ROCK

10. Default Re: What is this???

_ Can someone please explain to me what this is?

At first glance you may not recognize it as writing but it is actually the Ragin' Cajun Rosetta Stone.

Decipher if and all things Ragin' Cajun will be made known to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    _ What do you mean, "you people"? _
    I almost ____ed my pants when I read this. Robert Downey Jr. was funny as hell in Tropic Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I almost ____ed my pants when I read this. Robert Downey Jr. was funny as hell in Tropic Thunder.
    Yeah, I've got to see that movie. The trailers were pretty funny! When I read that post, that Downey line popped into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    Is that in Girard Park? Where is it?? _
    It's Boomer first notebook from his JHS Latin I class. So, where's his chisel and hammer.

That's been there since McNaspy was torn down!!! They just recently pressure washed it.

15. Louisiana Re: What is this???

I was going to assume you know about the Campus Swamp since you have pictures from so close by.

However since I haven't seen any from Cypress Swamp (I may have missed them) I was wondering if you had been by there?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information