Thread: Men's Basketball Awards Banquet

1. UL Basketball Men's Basketball Awards Banquet

Head coach Bob Marlin and his coaching staff will honor the 2013-14 Sun Belt Conference champion Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball team when it holds its annual Men's Basketball Awards Banquet on April 9 at City Club River Ranch.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default whos going to basketball banquet

just curious, going with my folks

3. Default Re: whos going to basketball banquet

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    just curious, going with my folks
    ---Looking in to it--mel posted Madame Hays' #!!!

4. Default Re: whos going to basketball banquet

I am going

Default Re: whos going to basketball banquet

We'll be there!

I will be there. Boomer if you need a number to call, call Angela at the basketball office. Her contact info Angela Romero at (337) 262-3865 or aes1627@louisiana.edu.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I will be there. Boomer if you need a number to call, call Angela at the basketball office. Her contact info Angela Romero at (337) 262-3865 or aes1627@louisiana.edu.
    spoke to murph today said he thinks it is sold out so should be a nice corwd

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    spoke to murph today said he thinks it is sold out so should be a nice corwd
    Sweet, see you tonight. I hope you were able to use some of my video.

9. Default Re: Elfrid staying or going.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    It's a win-win for us either way
    So do whatever is best for you Elfrid
    ---I think he unveils the secret tonight at the banquet!!! Well just thinking that would be cool---he receives an award and in giving his remarks upon getting the award says that there has been much speculation as to his future and I just wanted to make it official that I will be a Ragin' Cajun next year!!!! The place erupts in chants of 1 more year and WE LOVE EP!!! Hell who knows!!!

Default Re: Elfrid staying or going.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---I think he unveils the secret tonight at the banquet!!! Well just thinking that would be cool---he receives and award and in giving his remarks upon getting the award says that there has been much speculation as to his future and I just wanted to make it official that I will be a Ragin' Cajun next year!!!! Hell who knows!!!
    Boomer, I have to say I don't often agree with what you posted . mainly because I don't have a clue what it is you posted . but I think he may make his decision public tonight as well.

Default Re: Elfrid staying or going.

No mention of Elfrid's decision at team banquet last night. Only player who spoke was senior captain Bryant Mbamalu. He closed the program by thanking coaches and fans for supporting him and his teammates this past season and throughout his career. Plenty of players had pictures taken for awards they received however. Reason there has not been an announcement on Elfrid's future yet is that he simply has not decided. More info from NBA folks the staff has trust in will be available in a few days. That may play a part in the decision.

12. Default Re: Men's Basketball Awards Banquet

How were the three new 1000 point club members presented?

Default Re: Men's Basketball Awards Banquet

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    How were the three new 1000 point club members presented?
    No special presentation, but they were talked about by Coach Marlin. He mention that Shawn Long has the opportunity to become the 2nd leading scorer in UL history, but that he would not catch Bo and Bo did not have a 3 point line.

Thread Information