Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15

Thread: LOUISIANA vs CREIGHTON

Default Re: LOUISIANA vs CREIGHTON

Very proud of the effort. Coach Marlin had a plan and it nearly worked. I can't wait until he has more talent to work with which I believe is about to hit Cajun land. Also if you need a laugh to get over the disappointment, I highly recommend Comedians and Cars getting Coffee. Jerry Seinfeld interiviewing other comedians over a cup of coffee. BEST SHOW EVER. Love ya' Cajuns.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

A great season by the Cajuns. Kind of excited for next year!!!

Z

Thought our game plan was solid.adjustment at half also were very good. Have have have to hit a higher percent of shots against the Jays. Credit to them, Mr McBuckets is as good as advertised. This game was far more entertaining than the Nebraska-Lincoln v Baylor-Waco game.

4. Default Re: LOUISIANA vs CREIGHTON

I thought we were playing against Larry Bird. MrDermott was good. We had fun!

5. Default Re: LOUISIANA vs CREIGHTON

McDermatitis gave me a rash.

6. Default Re: LOUISIANA vs CREIGHTON

I for one am proud of the boys, they played great and made me proud to be a CAJUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    A great season by the Cajuns. Kind of excited for next year!!!

Z
    Yeah for the first time in a long time basketball will have something called expectations! Especially if a certain point guard wants another crack at the Big Dance.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    They are using the wrong logo too.my god this is so intentional it isn't funny.
    Why is anyone worried about our logo when we are playing in the NCAA tournament?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Yeah for the first time in a long time basketball will have something called expectations! Especially if a certain point guard wants another crack at the Big Dance.
    Diehard, get it out your system buddy. It is very unlikely that EP will be back. We will miss him, but we will be fine.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by ULdude View Post
    Thought our game plan was solid.adjustment at half also were very good. Have have have to hit a higher percent of shots against the Jays. Credit to them, Mr McBuckets is as good as advertised. This game was far more entertaining than the Nebraska-Lincoln v Baylor-Waco game.
    Nebraska and Baylor played terrible basketball. It was hard to watch. Cajuns could have beaten either team.

It seemed to me that Creighton was very concerned about Rimmer, and made sure that he was not the equalizer.

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    jllancos,
    The other day we messaged about Ga St amongst each other, I want to apologize for not seeing the light. After seeing their very own twitter account take personal shots at us, F$&@ them m'fers!
    Must be the worst of the worst for you to go from the high road to F-em in like 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I wonder if the refs will call maybe 1 foul on pretty boy McDermott? He gets away with anything. It's a shame.
    Refs were visiting with him before the game. Looked like school girls with a boy band.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    McDermatitis gave me a rash.
    You got that pic I sent you on your phone?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15

Thread Information