Thread: Emerging Cajuns, face Surging Green Wave

1. UL Baseball Emerging Cajuns, face Surging Green Wave

LAFAYETTE — The focus for Louisiana’s baseball team may be on Sun Belt Conference play now, but if there’s one mid-week game the Ragin’ Cajuns would like to win the rest of the season it’s probably tonight.

The Cajuns (7-20) welcome the Green Wave of Tulane to Moore Field for a 6:30 p.m. contest to open a homestand that includes four games in five days.

While this weekend’s series with Middle Tennessee may mean more to the Cajun squad in the long run, tonight’s game against the 19th-ranked Green Wave would probably do more to salve the early-season wounds Louisiana has suffered.

But the Wave (19-6) comes in on a five-game win streak that includes a weekend sweep of Memphis in Conference USA.

Tulane has also won 10 of its last 12, a streak that began back on March 5 when the Wave took an 11-4 win over the Cajuns in New Orleans.

The rest of the story

South Louisiana Publishing
    Dan McDonald
    dmcdonald@lafayette.gannett.com

You changed the headline how can you call the Cajuns EMERGING?

Ragin' Cajuns

Originally posted by Turner
    IT'S CALLED OPTIMISM!!

4. Default

Originally posted by Turner
    Sorry, I should say somewhere that the title of a thread does not mean it is the title of the article.

I just have a good felling about the Cajuns, 3 of their last 4 losses were by 1 point and they have two wins mixed in.

ps (I post as NewsCopy)

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Originally posted by Turbine
    I just have a good felling about the Cajuns, 3 of their last 4 losses were by 1 point and they have two wins mixed in.
    Good Call Turbine!!!!!!

Z.

Thread Information