Thread: fred dean

Default fred dean

enough said

(for now) giggles

although speaking of "said" i was a teammate of his for 2 years . and i think maybe i heard him utter 40 words total in that time tops as he swayed back and forth that may be evident. as he not the most comfortable public speaker out there although to me he knocked it "out of the park"

ps. he didn't cry i may have

pss. and for those that want to post silliness "why this on here" he played 4 years vs usl probably "owned" whomever he went against

yes i am typing usl

2. Default Re: fred dean

Right def 5 TECHnique ---That was so he could blind side the right handed qbs!!!! Wore that white pad from wrist to elbow!!!!!

Default Re: fred dean

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    enough said

(for now) giggles

although speaking of "said" i was a teammate of his for 2 years . and i think maybe i heard him utter 40 words total in that time tops as he swayed back and forth that may be evident at he not the most comfortable public speaker out there although to me he knocked it "out of the park"

pss. and for those that want to post silliness "why this on here" he played 4 years vs usl probably "owned" whomever he went against

yes i am typing usl
    I think I saw him run track on a relay team (believe it or not) at a meet at Northwestern State one time. I couldn't believe it! The cat could move! Glad to see him make it to the HOF.

_ enough said

(for now) giggles

although speaking of "said" i was a teammate of his for 2 years . and i think maybe i heard him utter 40 words total in that time tops as he swayed back and forth that may be evident at he not the most comfortable public speaker out there although to me he knocked it "out of the park"

yes i am typing usl _
    He must have been great at English TOO!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ enough said

(for now) giggles

yes i am typing usl _
    Never heard of him. Is he related to James Dean, Jimmy Dean, or Paula Dean(Deen?) ?

Is he the one wearing the blue shirt?

smiling at you knuckle heads

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ smiling at you knuckle heads _
    Glad you're smiling.

Dean was awesome.

Saw Gil Brandt gave you a shout out in the article. Not too shabby.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Glad you're smiling.

Dean was awesome.

Saw Gil Brandt gave you a shout out in the article. Not too shabby.

Z
    I didn't know Paula Deen was a Latexster. Must have been a nose tackle, you hardly ever hear much about them.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: fred dean

if dean qualifies for the hof, then rickey jackson must be about to enter as well. please.

10. Default Re: fred dean

I am ready for the best special team player in the history of the NFL---Brian Mitchell to get in the Hall!!!!

Thread Information