Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Season Tickets

When do they usually arrive? I'm a first time holder and wondering when I should start looking for them.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Season Tickets

I would say about the first week in September. After all with the current season ticket blitz it may take some time to get everything together. They usually try to print them up as close to the 1st home game as practical.

Default Re: Season Tickets

Thanks!

UL Football Re: Season Tickets

I renewed my 6 tickets a few weeks ago. Anyone else care to post that they have done the same?

Does anyone with the season ticket drive have any info that they care to give out?

I was wondering the same thing.

How many tickets did YOU sell (those that were on the blitz.)

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

How many tickets did YOU sell (those that were on the blitz.) _
    It's not done yet. It runs through tomorrow I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    It's not done yet. It runs through tomorrow I believe.
    count so far?

count so far? _
    I'm guessing the count begins after the 10 teams are done making the rounds.

I'm guessing the count begins after the 10 teams are done making the rounds.
    you sold any yourself?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    _ I renewed my 6 tickets a few weeks ago. Anyone else care to post that they have done the same?

Does anyone with the season ticket drive have any info that they care to give out? _
    I renewed my 3 a couple months ago.

you sold any yourself?
    No, I haven't. I'm not on any of the teams.

I was just guessing that information about the season ticket drive would not be made public (if it is ever made public) until the drive was over.

No, I haven't. I'm not on any of the teams.

I was just guessing that information about the season ticket drive would not be made public (if it is ever made public) until the drive was over.
    Status meeting for the season ticket blitz will be tomorrow afternoon. I have sold 50 season tickets (2 sets of corporate tickets with a 25 minimum). That is $2000. I have also sold 2 corporate package individual game plans. Those are $10 each with a 25 minimum. That is an additional $500. Individual game corporate package tickets are $10 each while they are $8 each for the season ticket package. I also am awaiting for a few responses from other businesses considering the corporate plan. I have a fair amount of optimism on one of these. I have no idea how anyone else is doing. I will find out tomorrow. I do suspect that others who have been contacted need more time to make a decision. Therefore, I don't expect what is reported tomorrow will be the final no. If anyone wants to talk to me about this prior to tomorrow afternoon, call my cell at 337-739-7256 and I will give you more info.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ Status meeting for the season ticket blitz will be tomorrow afternoon. I have sold 50 season tickets (2 sets of corporate tickets with a 25 minimum). That is $2000. I have also sold 2 corporate package individual game plans. Those are $10 each with a 25 minimum. That is an additional $500. Individual game corporate package tickets are $10 each while they are $8 each for the season ticket package. I also am awaiting for a few responses from other businesses considering the corporate plan. I have a fair amount of optimism on one of these. I have no idea how anyone else is doing. I will find out tomorrow. I do suspect that others who have been contacted need more time to make a decision. Therefore, I don't expect what is reported tomorrow will be the final no. If anyone wants to talk to me about this prior to tomorrow afternoon, call my cell at 337-739-7256 and I will give you more info. _

Nice job, Mike. I had to head back up to Alabama bright and early Monday morning. I called G and left him my info, dont know if he made any headway with it though.

Z.

Awesome job mike! Its great to see some work being done on the grass roots level.

Did you hit large oilfield companies like Franks, Baker, Knight, etc etc?

_ Awesome job mike! Its great to see some work being done on the grass roots level.

Did you hit large oilfield companies like Franks, Baker, Knight, etc etc? _
    I talked to service companies I do business with. As I am in reservoir, (not drilling or production), I don't have as much contact with some of the bigger ones as some of my co workers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information