Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2008 UL Football Ticket Blitz

Default Re: 2008 UL Football Ticket Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    _ i spoke to that issue in that if i called one, then another would say, "why didn't you call me" i am staying neutral in the contest.. not playing favorites.. i'll join the 1st team that asks

(grins) ... heard your call while riding around to the b eye show with scotty.. again..good j.o.b. using all angles to help your team win - then again am i too assume you made your "show" choice ( chuckling) ''''' before i got home, i did hear scott bring up the blitz again.. but he didn't give your contact details though.. said to contact scott or john .... oh, oh .. wrong choice for your radio team ?? (big smiles)

pss. of course we are all on the same team of selling the most season tickets.. etc etc etc
    although, as i understand it .. this is a contest between 10 teams to sell the most and win prizes .. which ends on the 31st of this month .. then we come together.. and count the bounty

psss. again i whoaa.... and my thoughts go out to those upper level guys ala crawfish61's story

from an un-drafted radio show.. (tee-hee) _

Bill, my show choice was only because I had pretty much wrapped up most of my work assignments for the day by that time Scott came on. I was busy handling business when your show was on. To tell you the truth, I did not even consider who was hosting at that time. I try to minimize my calls prior to 4. Occasionally, I slip one in earlier when things are slow or when I think I have something pertinent to say. I can try to call your show next week if one of those slow periods pops up.

2. Default Re: 2008 UL Football Ticket Blitz

Think I've got a good idea for 1k--25 tickets----Put up 1k and have a drawing at parish schools each home week for the tickets---In verm. parish--Earth, Abb., VC, Kap, NV, Del---Divide the tickets by enrollment or whatever and have a mid-week drawing for those who register!!!

Louisiana Re: 2008 UL Football Ticket Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    _ That would be correct. Then again, how is that significant??? Are you implying that someone who pays more for seats should be more important as a fan to THIS program, one that rarely sells out? If so, I suggest that the school to the East is a better fit for you.

TO A MAN, every ticket holder who was stripped that I spoke to would have gladly paid more to keep his seats. The opportunity to do so was NEVER offered, though it was suggested to the folks in charge several times by several different people. Nor were those people offered an upgrade either before or after being shafted. _
    Hey VO- I understand that the 100 upper deck season ticket holders are upset over the way renewals were handled. But I think you misunderstood the comment made by Cajun Connection. He was not talking down to people who had no fee attached to their tickets. It was probably addressed to the ridiculous stament that the school would cancel thousands of reserved seats with extrs fees attached. Group sales of seats with fees would be insane. CC is a big Cajun fan for over 30 years. NOT A TIGER FAN. To suggest he move east is an unwarranted insult based on his post. Now is not the time for UL to be hurting our own fans. We need all hands on deck working together. Geaux Cajuns!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information